Thread: helpings?..

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

helpings?..

I don't know much information-wise about where cards should be priced, and I'm going to attempt to sell mine on ebay (soon as my mom feels like putting them up for me -_-). any chance anyone here could help me out with this? I can tell you what cards I'm selling, and when I put 'em on ebay, I'll give you the url if you're interested in buying some. I didn't collect for too long before deciding I couldn't do it anymore (money needed to go to more important things >.>), only about 9 months or so. I also have a complete deck that is pretty good, and I might just sell the whole thing in one go instead of the individual cards, so tell me if you're interested. ^_^ and feel free to ask about anything about them. (but if you can, I like help determing the prices!! *pleading eyes)
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Hoen_dweller#257

Well cards are difficult to price if you dont know what they are. Can you tell me one good one and a little about the card itself? I think, if your deck is as good as you say, um...maybe $15.00 or so, but it depends on how good it is, like i said.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

well, I don't have it with me, and honestly, I haven't even gotten them out and looked at them in at least 3 months now... but, uhh, one that I can think of off the top of my head is an old-school Light Machamp. How about we try that one first? ^^
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]