Thread: Top Gear America is BALLS

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Default Top Gear America is BALLS

What the fuck was that shit. The three presenters have no personality whatsoever, they're obviously reading from scripts and have no chemistry at all. It's like watching three random reality TV hosts. Every time they copied one of Clarkson's lines I cringed because it was just so pitifully done. And my god, three Lambos couldn't beat a fucking Viper ACR on a twisty track? What bullshit American propaganda is that? This isn't Forza Motorsport 3, the ACR is not that overpowered.

This is a bastardization of one of my favorite shows. I'm against it in principle, but if they did a good job, like they actually tried, then it'd be acceptable. However it's Americanized in the worst way. It's mass produced, repackaged, watered down, tasteless, cheap, low quality piss, just like our beer. And why the fuck on the History Channel? I remember when they had stuff about, oh I don't know, actual fucking history.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

i know this died months ago but the US version of Shameless made me feel the same way, i almost puked

-_-"

who didn't see this coming? top gear og is the best
    -.---.----..