Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63

Thread: Lord Bless the land of Blasphemy

  1. #26
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    it seems you were referring to more "monopolist" than capitalist.

    monopolies are horrible. but then again, socialism isn't that great for this particular country either. we have an economic system that is in between socialism and monopoly, but is leaning towards socialism because of the government intervention that keeps wages and prices reasonably fair.
    The terms monopoly and capitalism were created by the same exact people. All the banking companies that we know of created them to keep us spiraling downward. Which was created by the same people who produced the way of how our system would work. Like JPMorgan Chase.

  2. #27
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    how is your economic situation at the moment? mine isn't that bad, and i'm lower-middle class. by personal experience, as far as the government is concerned in the economy, i haven't met too much unattended poverty in my lifetime.


    your welcome

  3. #28
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    According to a survey I read several years ago, most of the Chinese enjoy their jobs. Due to the media and nationalism, they believe that they are doing an important job (even in factories), as long as they take the personal responsibility of doing their job right.
    thats what most honest jobs here in america employ. of course thats not including jobs that big businesses have complete control of (to which they can get any scab they want to replace any workers who feel mistreated and start a small union)

    the real problem doesn't seem to be capitalism, but morale to uphold the idea that personal responsibility is important to keep a country on its feet.



    your welcome

  4. #29
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,264

    Default

    As higher middle class, I wasn't affected at all. :3

    Except apparently, my parents don't have enough funds to send me to an out-of-state college. My dad alone makes six figures a year. Where's all that money goin'? :|

  5. #30
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    my dad is making 34,000 a year, not on salary, with benefits. my mom is unemployed because of disability and she receives about 7000 in disability.

    they removed our food stamps when i turned 18, so now we have to use our own income for food.

    and not that much has changed.

    i still get to go to college, i still get to see my friends, i still preform small business endeavors like marketing on ebay, odd jobs, etc.

    the recession has not affected me in the slightest beyond sales tax.


    your welcome

  6. #31
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,264

    Default

    See, that's the thing. My parents make much more than most people, yet they spend it as soon as they get it. No point to saving anything I guess. Not sure if we need 14 TVs in the house.

    At least my parents will pay off the house in 9 years.

  7. #32
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    lol! my house is still under a loan after 14 years :p

    and actually saving large amounts of money without a goal behind it is what helped slow the economy down, so they are doing partially the right thing if they are spending it diversely and wisely


    your welcome

  8. #33
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    how is your economic situation at the moment? mine isn't that bad, and i'm lower-middle class. by personal experience, as far as the government is concerned in the economy, i haven't met too much unattended poverty in my lifetime.

    Firstly do you still live with your parents? As well as both of our situation my seem to be, it isn't at all how it really is. Of course common sense would say it's well because you haven't seen the damages it has actually done to you. How often do you really check all of your fianaces? As matter of fact do you even know how much you've lost due to capitalism?

  9. #34
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Firstly do you still live with your parents? As well as both of our situation my seem to be, it isn't at all how it really is. Of course common sense would say it's well because you haven't seen the damages it has actually done to you. How often do you really check all of your fianaces? As matter of fact do you even know how much you've lost due to capitalism?
    not too much. our finances are in check, and i live with 1 parent at the moment (because i cant afford to live on campus). i do have friends in poverty, and they still get by on low income jobs. they live in reasonably nice houses, and any shortcomings they have around their lives is because of their own laziness or unwillingness.

    anything we "lose" to capitalism is usually the taxes used to fund public works so we can have nicely paved roads, or interest in our 1 housing loan.

    i personally don't mind that.

    but what exactly do you mean "lose" to capitalism? that money doesn't disappear

    the only thing that i think ruins an economy's reputation is unwise spending in 1 place, and putting it all upon interest (credit cards)


    your welcome

  10. #35
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    it seems you were referring to more "monopolist" than capitalist.

    monopolies are horrible. but then again, socialism isn't that great for this particular country either. we have an economic system that is in between socialism and monopoly, but is leaning towards socialism because of the government intervention that keeps wages and prices reasonably fair.
    <__< why do you keep cancer like this on your forum god

  11. #36
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Capitalism makes everything a dog eat dog situation. What you see as a great opportunity and free willed economy is the very same thing sapping your earnings For it show any physical effects takes years of progress thats why you don't realize it immediately. The so called loans that we take out for house and anything else we get them for, can be called back at any moment. Causing instant debt without any laziness being involved. There is no law in the Constitution that says income taxes has to be paid. The only reason why things are seemingly ok is because our government is basically using war funds.

  12. #37
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    <__< why do you keep cancer like this on your forum god
    1st amendment

    you fucking limey faggot BRITISH FUCKSAP!


    your welcome

  13. #38
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Capitalism makes everything a dog eat dog situation. What you see as a great opportunity and free willed economy is the very same thing sapping your earnings For it show any physical effects takes years of progress thats why you don't realize it immediately. The so called loans that we take out for house and anything else we get them for, can be called back at any moment. Causing instant debt without any laziness being involved. There is no law in the Constitution that says income taxes has to be paid. The only reason why things are seemingly ok is because our government is basically using war funds.
    i never said that bank practices were affiliated with laziness.

    anyway, none of this banter is really developing a point. its really just a building complaint.

    please, develop your argument to a final point faster.

    let's discuss the solutions rather than the problems at hand.


    your welcome

  14. #39
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,007

    Default

    overthowing of governments at a worldwide scale

  15. #40
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    i honestly have no idea what pants is getting at in this last page

  16. #41
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    let's discuss the solutions rather than the problems at hand.
    hopefully in english this time.

  17. #42
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    English:

    what exactly do any of you suggest to solve these problems that you have presented?

    and how might you get them in motion?


    your welcome

  18. #43
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    lmfao, you're citing zeitgeist which could possibly be the most tin hat involved movie ever created as a valid source? more than half that movie was some basement dweller giving you an hour lecture on similarities between religions and how they could be fake as if anybody with sense in their head couldnt have put two and two together. then they go on about 9/11 right? lmao.

    what a jokester.
    wow... thanks for that

    that made my day


    your welcome

  19. #44
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    lmfao, you're citing zeitgeist which could possibly be the most tin hat involved movie ever created as a valid source? more than half that movie was some basement dweller giving you an hour lecture on similarities between religions and how they could be fake as if anybody with sense in their head couldnt have put two and two together. then they go on about 9/11 right? lmao.

    what a jokester.
    Where exactly did I quote Zeitgeist? I said I watched Zeitgeist. Most of the things I said I got from actually research. So before you go on rumbling like a dumbass make sure you understand what the fuck your talking about.

    To pants, even if this was an argument your point wasn't well made at all. You just said that you haven't felt any pressure from the economy because your lower middle class. Your not the only middle class family not affected by the government. I've seen many people fall due to the government not being able to control its debt. My point was the fact that our economy is screwed. The reason your entertained by that idiot is because your just as much as an idiot as he is.

  20. #45
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,969

    Default

    Remember when Goku claimed he was at Harvard with Jimmy? Ah, those were the days.

  21. #46
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Where exactly did I quote Zeitgeist? I said I watched Zeitgeist. Most of the things I said I got from actually research. So before you go on rumbling like a dumbass make sure you understand what the fuck your talking about.

    To pants, even if this was an argument your point wasn't well made at all. You just said that you haven't felt any pressure from the economy because your lower middle class. Your not the only middle class family not affected by the government. I've seen many people fall due to the government not being able to control its debt. My point was the fact that our economy is screwed. The reason your entertained by that idiot is because your just as much as an idiot as he is.
    well, you never explained how the economy is screwed. all you did was call me an idiot and say that you've watched movies that are liberal propaganda and direct media scare tactics that suck in arrogant rebels who think that they can make a difference by complaining to people on a pokemon forum.


    your welcome

  22. #47
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    pants what exactly are your political positions anyway

  23. #48
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    moderate, leaning conservatively

    liberal<__l__l__l__l__l__l__l__me__l__l__l__l__>co nservative


    your welcome

  24. #49
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    moderate, leaning conservatively

    liberal<__l__l__l__l__l__l__l__me__l__l__l__l__>co nservative
    what are some of your conservative viewpoints.

  25. #50
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    btw zeitgeist is fucking awful in every way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •