Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easy

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

Default Easy

Fuck this pants fag! BEST TOPIC EVER! Anything you say from this point on is irrelevant to this entire forum.

:O

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

Halo: Reach is a great game guys...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

worst topic ever next

your welcome

WORST POSTER EVER NEXT! I suppose your incompetence is eating at your nerves.

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight the dark Espeon View Post
    Halo: Reach is a great game guys...
    Racist against Sony fanboys? I think so.

ShadowRaven

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    pants is a fag
    I dont even own a harley. you silly nincompoop, ragamuffin, ignoramus, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, boob, buffoon, clod, clown, dimwit, dolt, dope, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, lamebrain, lunkhead, moron, nitwit, numskull, oaf, stooge, twit, bum, guttersnipe, garbage, and also i don't care for you in the slightest.

your welcome

two deliberately offensive nitwits is twice as annoying. why dont both of you stfu.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Rayne what you're saying right now is irrelevant to the entire forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRaven View Post
    Racist against Sony fanboys? I think so.

ShadowRaven
    so now sony fanboys are a race?

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

That's what I'm saying! Fighting against each our brothers when we should be fearing the scourge of 'casual' gamers.
    -shudder-

ShadowRaven

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBrand View Post
    so now sony fanboys are a race?
    Yeah, lazy-ass white kids

Sony out classed microsoft in a gaming system. Not one gaming system but two. Microsoft should be ashamed especially because they're a fucking computer company. PS3 pacman's microsoft all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Yeah, lazy-ass white kids
    you calling me a sony fanboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Sony out classed microsoft in a gaming system. Not one gaming system but two. Microsoft should be ashamed especially because they're a fucking computer company. PS3 pacman's microsoft all day.
    if only the PS3 diddnt suck hard cock because of its first 2 year sales

and, halo pretty much made the masses HAVE to have that new system.

bungie really makes that system marketable.

your welcome

Yeah but microsoft only franchises off of one sucky ass 3rd person shooter. While Ps3 has effortless classics and exclusive that out sale halo by ridiculous margins. The only reason why PS3 sales were down the first two years, which I might add is the head of both of the competing systems, is the fact that people were too broke to afford it. It was more people buzzing over the ps3 than it was 360. They just didn't have the money to get it. So they settled for less and got 3 rings of death. While Ps3 hardly ever has technical problem.

Yeah but microsoft only franchises off of one sucky ass 3rd person shooter. While Ps3 has effortless classics and exclusive that out sale halo by ridiculous margins. The only reason why PS3 sales were down the first two years, which I might add is the head of both of the competing systems, is the fact that people were too broke to afford it. It was more people buzzing over the ps3 than it was 360. They just didn't have the money to get it. So they settled for less and got 3 rings of death. While Ps3 hardly ever has technical problem.
    my xbox never had a technical issue. and most of my friends' haven't either.

anyway, ps3 sales were down because of the price and mediocre launch titles. for fucks sakes GT5 JUST came out. almost 5 years later.

most of the titles that are hits are on both systems such as need for speed, call of duty, and rock band/guitar hero series, so most people just decide between which exclusive games they care more for.

i personally found more xbox games to be to my liking. and it was cheaper, so i went with it.

the few things that make me consider getting a ps3 for are LBplanet, ratchet and clank, uncharted 2, and free online play.

your welcome

i also used to be this big of a fanboy for a couple of months after i bought my ps3

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i don't see what the dealio is with pants but he seems like an alright bloke to me.

The only reason our exclusive take longer to release is because our games are made in blu-ray format. So when we decide share games such as FF XIII, they have to down grade back to dvd for xbox. Ps3 games have more quality. No PS games period have more quality.

I mean if you are looking for more stimualting games Ps3 has that. Xbox doesn't have all that many platform games or rpgs, and their actions don't hold up in comparison. Thats what I mean the price was basically the only factor to why the PS3 didn't sale the first two years.

To Rayne I've had my Ps3 for three years and I'm not a fanboy, I'm just a loyal customer to Sony products. Sony products have awesome quality and it might cost alittle more, but in my eyes I believe that its reasonable.

is good for you

What do sales have to do with the quality of a console.

Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    What do sales have to do with the quality of a console.
    if the best console in the world was available, but it costs $8000, who would ever know it was that good except its creators and the very few people who would take out a loan to try it?

its competitor, which was only $200, sold the most copies of any console ever, but it wasn't as technically magnificent.

in this case, which console would be more likely to fail in the public eye?

PS: goku, honestly my favorite system ever is the N64, so i really love the wii, and the xbox for having banjo kazooie and tooie for DLC.

in fact, the main reason i have a 360 is because of all of the arcade titles (rez, lara croft, castle crashers, and all of those awesome indie games)

most of the games i have on disk are for both systems (besides halo reach and GoW2)

your welcome

Ah your good man Pants much respect

:O

wall of text about something no one cares about

maybe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast