Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44

Thread: Easy

  1. #1
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default Easy

    Fuck this pants fag! BEST TOPIC EVER! Anything you say from this point on is irrelevant to this entire forum.

  2. #2
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,082

    Default

    :O

  3. #3
    Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Like you'd look for me, pffft...
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    Halo: Reach is a great game guys...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025




    http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

    *withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

  4. #4
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    worst topic ever next


    your welcome

  5. #5
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    WORST POSTER EVER NEXT! I suppose your incompetence is eating at your nerves.

  6. #6
    The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight the dark Espeon View Post
    Halo: Reach is a great game guys...
    Racist against Sony fanboys? I think so.

    From:
    ShadowRaven

    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

  7. #7
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    pants is a fag
    I dont even own a harley. you silly nincompoop, ragamuffin, ignoramus, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, boob, buffoon, clod, clown, dimwit, dolt, dope, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, lamebrain, lunkhead, moron, nitwit, numskull, oaf, stooge, twit, bum, guttersnipe, garbage, and also i don't care for you in the slightest.



    your welcome

  8. #8
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,588

    Default

    two deliberately offensive nitwits is twice as annoying. why dont both of you stfu.

  9. #9
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,033

    Default

    Rayne what you're saying right now is irrelevant to the entire forum!!

  10. #10
    eh YellowBrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    qc
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRaven View Post
    Racist against Sony fanboys? I think so.

    From:
    ShadowRaven
    so now sony fanboys are a race?


  11. #11
    The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    That's what I'm saying! Fighting against each our brothers when we should be fearing the scourge of 'casual' gamers.
    -shudder-

    From:
    ShadowRaven

    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

  12. #12
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowBrand View Post
    so now sony fanboys are a race?
    Yeah, lazy-ass white kids

  13. #13
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Sony out classed microsoft in a gaming system. Not one gaming system but two. Microsoft should be ashamed especially because they're a fucking computer company. PS3 pacman's microsoft all day.

  14. #14
    eh YellowBrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    qc
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Yeah, lazy-ass white kids
    you calling me a sony fanboy?


  15. #15
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Sony out classed microsoft in a gaming system. Not one gaming system but two. Microsoft should be ashamed especially because they're a fucking computer company. PS3 pacman's microsoft all day.
    if only the PS3 diddnt suck hard cock because of its first 2 year sales

    and, halo pretty much made the masses HAVE to have that new system.

    bungie really makes that system marketable.


    your welcome

  16. #16
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Yeah but microsoft only franchises off of one sucky ass 3rd person shooter. While Ps3 has effortless classics and exclusive that out sale halo by ridiculous margins. The only reason why PS3 sales were down the first two years, which I might add is the head of both of the competing systems, is the fact that people were too broke to afford it. It was more people buzzing over the ps3 than it was 360. They just didn't have the money to get it. So they settled for less and got 3 rings of death. While Ps3 hardly ever has technical problem.

  17. #17
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Yeah but microsoft only franchises off of one sucky ass 3rd person shooter. While Ps3 has effortless classics and exclusive that out sale halo by ridiculous margins. The only reason why PS3 sales were down the first two years, which I might add is the head of both of the competing systems, is the fact that people were too broke to afford it. It was more people buzzing over the ps3 than it was 360. They just didn't have the money to get it. So they settled for less and got 3 rings of death. While Ps3 hardly ever has technical problem.
    my xbox never had a technical issue. and most of my friends' haven't either.

    anyway, ps3 sales were down because of the price and mediocre launch titles. for fucks sakes GT5 JUST came out. almost 5 years later.

    most of the titles that are hits are on both systems such as need for speed, call of duty, and rock band/guitar hero series, so most people just decide between which exclusive games they care more for.

    i personally found more xbox games to be to my liking. and it was cheaper, so i went with it.

    the few things that make me consider getting a ps3 for are LBplanet, ratchet and clank, uncharted 2, and free online play.


    your welcome

  18. #18
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Yeah but microsoft only franchises off of one sucky ass 3rd person shooter. While Ps3 has effortless classics and exclusive that out sale halo by ridiculous margins. The only reason why PS3 sales were down the first two years, which I might add is the head of both of the competing systems, is the fact that people were too broke to afford it. It was more people buzzing over the ps3 than it was 360. They just didn't have the money to get it. So they settled for less and got 3 rings of death. While Ps3 hardly ever has technical problem.
    i also used to be this big of a fanboy for a couple of months after i bought my ps3

  19. #19
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,906

    Default

    i don't see what the dealio is with pants but he seems like an alright bloke to me.

  20. #20
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    The only reason our exclusive take longer to release is because our games are made in blu-ray format. So when we decide share games such as FF XIII, they have to down grade back to dvd for xbox. Ps3 games have more quality. No PS games period have more quality.

    I mean if you are looking for more stimualting games Ps3 has that. Xbox doesn't have all that many platform games or rpgs, and their actions don't hold up in comparison. Thats what I mean the price was basically the only factor to why the PS3 didn't sale the first two years.

    To Rayne I've had my Ps3 for three years and I'm not a fanboy, I'm just a loyal customer to Sony products. Sony products have awesome quality and it might cost alittle more, but in my eyes I believe that its reasonable.

  21. #21
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    What do sales have to do with the quality of a console.

  22. #22
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    What do sales have to do with the quality of a console.
    if the best console in the world was available, but it costs $8000, who would ever know it was that good except its creators and the very few people who would take out a loan to try it?

    its competitor, which was only $200, sold the most copies of any console ever, but it wasn't as technically magnificent.

    in this case, which console would be more likely to fail in the public eye?


    PS: goku, honestly my favorite system ever is the N64, so i really love the wii, and the xbox for having banjo kazooie and tooie for DLC.

    in fact, the main reason i have a 360 is because of all of the arcade titles (rez, lara croft, castle crashers, and all of those awesome indie games)

    most of the games i have on disk are for both systems (besides halo reach and GoW2)


    your welcome

  23. #23
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Ah your good man Pants much respect

  24. #24
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,082

    Default

    :O

    wall of text about something no one cares about

  25. #25
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,082

    Default

    maybe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •