Thread: Pokemon Movie and Events Next Month

Default Pokemon Movie and Events Next Month

Next month on Janurary 3rd -Feburary 5th the shiny legendary dogs will be realeased at game stop one at a time every week. The dogs besides being shiny also have special moves. Raikou aurua sphere Suicune sheer cold and Entie flare blitz. Also these events allow you to catch Zorack in the new pokemon black and white games. Finally the movie Zorack Master of Illusions will be on cartoon network Feburary 5th.

Solly clean this up do a bit more research and post it on the site. Now.

exactly

I find it ridiculous that they're giving away all three. I had to pre-order tickets to the Zoroark movie in Japan, and I still only got to pick one of the three (Raikou of course). In all honesty, there is no reason why you would need all three.

And I hate that they show the movies on Cartoon Network before releasing the DVD. I hate watching movies with retarded commercials. Anyways, not one to complain too much, I've seen it already, so there.

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

I find it ridiculous that you find it ridiculous that they're giving away all three. I wouldn't mind. Of course, NOW I gotta hitch a ride to Gamestop, or wait for the AR codes...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight the dark Espeon View Post
    I find it ridiculous that you find it ridiculous that they're giving away all three.
    Why? I paid money for one, and now you get all three for free. Sound pretty ridiculous to me.

I can admit though, it's mostly impatience in waiting for Nintendo to release them through Wi-Fi, and jealousy that I'm not in the states while GameStop gives all the good shit away, that makes me say that. Mostly.

you have to drive there

in the US of A we don't have them there fancy megnet trains you folks got in Japane

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

I'm kicking myself that I didn't get to ride one of those while I was over there. They look soooo awesome...

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    you have to drive there

in the US of A we don't have them there fancy megnet trains you folks got in Japane
    Dude, I'm from Texas, not Japan. I've driven to GameStop many a time. I'm just disappointed I won't be there to get them.

Beginning Trainer

wow! that's a wonderful news for pokemon fans..