Thread: Urgent! Help needed in cave of origin.

Nexus

Default Urgent! Help needed in cave of origin.

Hi guys, in pokemon emerald, I was stucked at this stage where I am suppose to being able to use "Flash " to search for HM07, also known as "waterfall" but threre is only a dead end whereby the place where I encounter wallace and talk to him, also I can't go access to the gym as its still being blocked by Aqua boss. I can't fight both legendary pokemon. What am I suppose to do next? Please assist asap!

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    Hi guys, in pokemon emerald, I was stucked at this stage where I am suppose to being able to use "Flash " to search for HM07, also known as "waterfall" but threre is only a dead end whereby the place where I encounter wallace and talk to him, also I can't go access to the gym as its still being blocked by Aqua boss. I can't fight both legendary pokemon. What am I suppose to do next? Please assist asap!
    go get rayquaza

your welcome

Nexus

thanks, but by having to do that would i have to enter the "Sky Pillar"? cause if i had to, i can't obtain "Waterfall" yet. if i am wrong about the location, would appreciate if someone kind enough to enlight me on where to go and what to do. thanks!

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

It's on Route 131 near Pacifidlog Town. You'll need the Mach Bike to get there as there are loose floor tiles you need to get across.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    thanks, but by having to do that would i have to enter the "Sky Pillar"? cause if i had to, i can't obtain "Waterfall" yet. if i am wrong about the location, would appreciate if someone kind enough to enlight me on where to go and what to do. thanks!
    go to sky pillar. talk to rayray

he'll fly off

cutscene

now you can go get waterfall and fight wallace's faggot replacement

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRaven View Post
    It's on Route 131 near Pacifidlog Town. You'll need the Mach Bike to get there as there are loose floor tiles you need to get across.
    thats only in the after game

in game when you just need to see the motherfucker to stop the fight there are no disappearing floor tiles

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

My bad, thanks for the correction Kirbx. I only ever played Emerald once because I restarted Ruby about six times.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

CUTSCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEENE

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    CUTSCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEENE
    If that was said out loud it would sound like a screech
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*