Thread: Pokemon Events Next Month!

Hybrid View

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Default Pokemon Events Next Month! (+Movie)

Next month on Janurary 3rd - Feburary 5th the shiny legendary beasts will be released at GameStop one at a time every week. Besides being shiny, the beasts also have special moves. Raikou will have Aura Sphere, Suicune will have Sheer Cold, and Entei will have Flare Blitz. Also, these events will allow you to catch Zoroark in the new Pokemon Black and White games.

Finally, the movie Zoroark Master of Illusions will be on cartoon network February 5th.

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Stopped watching the movies after the fourth one.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Me too

Ginteal

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Next month on Janurary 3rd - Feburary 5th the shiny legendary beasts will be released at GameStop one at a short run cd duplication week. Besides being shiny, the beasts also have special moves. Raikou will have Aura Sphere, Suicune will have Sheer Cold, and Entei will have Flare Blitz. Also, these events will allow you to catch Zoroark in the new Pokemon Black and White games.

Finally, the movie Zoroark Master of Illusions will be on cartoon network February 5th.
    I havent seen any yet......locally

YOU WANNA GO GINTEAL