Thread: I'm back!

CelestialTime93

Default I'm back!

Hi, everyone! Some may remember me, but I was a songwriter and a fanfiction author here on Poke'Dream. My penname is CelestialTime93. Fans of Artemis Fowl fanfics might recognize me as Avalons-Healer on Artemis Fowl Confidential for my Artemisia Fowl stories. For those who have read them, and have enjoyed reading them, I thank you for your support! The Files of Artemisia Fowl File One: Above and Belowground, is one of the top 10 fanfics on AFC in #1 for the most reviewed stories with a whooping 38 reviews, and #1 in the longest stories category with 9 chapters.

On Poke'Dream, I have been known for my work on The Pokemon Tower. Since then, I've been working on my writing skills, which lead up to the new, yet very popular, Artemisia Fowl series. On the Pokemon Tower, I've started a new story called "Pocketto Monsutta: Kaze To Issho Ni," which features the japanese names of every character. The prologue is up by Thursday, so you can check it out, and let me know what you think of it as to two years ago.

I have stayed away from Poke'Dream for a while to work on my writing skills, and now I'm back! I'll be posting up stories, songs, and poems from school and my spare time, for all of you to read. I'll also be posting up new avatars on my Pokemon website (www.freewebs.com/mackenzies_pokemon_world) very soon, so you can look out for that!

I've been writing fanfics for about 3 years now, and I'm continually improving, like all authors, professional or non-professional. I've been drawing manhwa since two years ago, and I've managed to fine-tune it to make it my own, and yet find it recognizable to my peers. My first graphic novel series, Goyangi Tarot, will be sent to the publishers hopefully by this spring or summer. I'm currently co-writing a graphic novel series with my friend, Travis, on "The Crusader's Shadows," a story of the Royal Twins - Tyler and Annaliese - struggling to save the world from the Shadows and their evil uncle, who threw their parents off of the throne, forcing them to run away, and be seperated from Tyler and Annaliese. The series follows their adventures for their fight for justice and light.

I have written and recorded a track for a compilation CD through Big Daddy Records for the School Alliance of Student Songwriters called "Keep It Up" the previous summer, and is being currently edited by the Toronto teachers at S.A.S.S. at Big Daddy Records in Markham, Ontario. I'm currently working on a track to send to Pokemon USA Inc., in hopes that they'll publish it in their next Pikachu short. The song is entitled "Smile."

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

I don't know you :/

But whoa, that looks awesome. Hope to see you around =)

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Never seen you either. But you seem hugable! *hugs* :3
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Serenity now, insanity later.

Woah. No wonder you're a writer...

*welcomes*

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

AND HE'S CANADIAN <3

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Nice to meet a fellow writer, Celestial. Have you tried RPing?

CelestialTime93

I believe I haven't. I'll try to give it a shot. But since it's gonna be a first time for me, I'm gonna need a bit of help... ^^;

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Don't worry, I'm an elite RPer, along with my buddies Xion and Peeki, we're the trio that PWN everyone else. Nice website btw, it's probably the best website that I've seen hosted by freewebs! Kudos to you.

Advanced Trainer

And you don't add me, Mr.Chrizztopher?

they've been doing it for ages

CelestialTime93

That's nice to hear. I guess I'm with the experts then. So, how do I RP? I heard my sister try it once, but she never told me how to, because she said it was hard to explain (she did it on Gaia).

The Manafi in your avvy looks like it took a big surprise "push" from behind O.O
    Nah, more like an assault to the front gate
    -.---.----..