Thread: Help.....

aandedad

Default Help.....

I just bought a used copy of Pokemon HeartGold that has legendary pokemon on it. Is there a way I can start a new game and get them or am I out of luck. Or can I trade them to someone and get pokemon that I can start a new game with?

Yeah you would need to trade. Personally though I would just start a new game. Its not fufilling to use someone elses super strong pokemon for the story line.

aandedad

Can I trade some and get some low level pokemon like charmander,others?

Trade with who? I don't want some random guys legends unless they got good natures.

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Shouldn't you have all of them already, Kirbx?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

No. I am lazy it takes me MONTHS to make a team. You think I have all the legends with best natured planned out already?!

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Yes?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Beginning Trainer

I have about 50 torchics, Charmanders, Bulba... you get it.

I should really make a thread. I used to be a breeder. I have millions of friggen baby Pokemon.

I make babies.