View Poll Results: how many of these do you agree with?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ALL OF THEM

2 28.57%
  • more than 5 of them

4 57.14%
  • less than 5 of them

1 14.29%
  • none of them

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: top 10 "BULL SHIT!!!" pokemon

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

Default top 10 "BULL SHIT!!!" pokemon

10. Mr. mime

though its stats are nice for what it does, Mr. mime pulls off the 10 spot for not being male only. jynx is female only, kangaskhan is female only, tauros is a male only, but 1 out of 4 people got a female Mr. mime from that kid for their abra. i'm sure they all thought

BULLSHIT!!!

9. bidoof

for all of the people who started playing D/P, who thought bidoof would turn into something useful later on... because bibarel is ok for the first few gyms, but its completely useless later on. i mean, starly has 2 more evo'd forms, why not bidoof? and his name is just... beyond laughable...

8. corsola

corsola is one of those pokemon who you know just doesnt have a future. no one likes it, its ugly, its pointless, its useless, and its a miracle that it actually got created. it really shows how bad it is when you see that its only in 2 local pokedex's (jhoto and hoenn).

7. onix

brock is a faggot. can we all agree on that? i mean, he's tough as hell in yellow version, and he exploits on a type that ruins everything that isnt your starter's type. especially his big ol' snake onix. that thing looked soo cool back then. back in red and blue, it was the envy of everyone. and when you went to rock tunnel and got one, it was so beyond shit, and you realized you wasted your time.

BULLSHIT!!!

6. any pokemon gary/blue chose at the start

LMAO this pissed everyone who was new to the series off. he would always smuggly choose a pokemon that took advantage over yours. it pissed everyone off who diddnt know that would happen, and he would act like a complete douche while doing so.

GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK

7. magmar

a lava duck. moving on.

6. febass

ok, the logistics of having this pokemon were soo minimal... its literally more rare for a casual trainer to have this pokemon than a shiny. its soo damn rare that its just never worth having. and plus, people who dont know the game wouldnt know how to evolve it. i mean, they'd know what it turns into, but they wouldnt know to change its beauty. having a milotic just isnt worth fishing on every square up that fucking route. its some serious

BULLSHIT!!!

5. mesprit

lol mesprit. the worst of the 3 emotion legends. it runs off, its hard to find, its annoying to try and catch, and its fucking pink. now pink is cool when done right, but no. not on this little fag. mesprit is just the biggest waste of time.

4. surskit

who else thought that catching this rare bug in R/S would give you something really cool? i had one, thought it would turn into a really unique and likable pokemon for my team. it was all wasted time. masquerain was not the least bit likable, and it went from bug/water to bug/flying. AS IF WE HAD NOT SEEN A FUCKING BUG/FLYING BEFORE. ugh...

FUCKING BULLSHIT

3. chingling

i honestly caught this pokemon just because i needed a psychic for the 3rd gym in pearl. i thought it looked a little interesting, so i picked it up. it actually did help me beat the gym, so i hung onto it. it diddnt look like anything ive ever seen in pokemon, so i knew it was an interesting investment. and then it evolved. WHAT. THE. FUCK. its that shitty banner pokemon from hoenn! i released it immidiately, realizing that i wasted all the exp from the fighting gym of that horrible concotion of ass. that was some huge bullshit right there.

2. any pokemon a gym leader has that is underleveled

its a bullshit that intrigues me. the pokemon i'm referring to are like faukner's pigeotto, morty's haunter's and gengar, pryce's dewgong, etc. this means they went out of their way to catch pokemon that are underleveled in the wild, and they use them instead of honestly raising pokemon to fight with. they really believe that anyone who challenges them will be soo weak that they dont have to try. good god some gym leaders suck. thats

BULLSHIT

1. farfetch'd

WOW. WOWWW... this is the reason i started this list. farfetch'd is the biggest charade in pokemon history. you think "wow, this spearow sure is hard to train! i wish there was something i could trade for it thats stronger and more reliable!" then you find a man in vermillion who will trade you this rare pokemon, and your like "OH WOW A POKEMON THAT DOESNT SUCK AS BAD AS SPEAROW! now when will it evolve?". you wait and wait, but it never does. you look online and find out that it doesnt evolve. for fucks sakes. you got ripped off. its a massive beginner's trap, and it insults the pokemon trainer's intellect. and to pour salt on the wound, over the course of 4 more generations, there hasnt been an evolution for this pokemon.

5 fucking generations its been useless. and it doesnt look that bad either! it looks pretty cool in fact! but FUCK dude!

its not farfetch'd, its BULLSH'D!!!!

your welcome

fun fact bidoof is it literally sweeping whole teams in OU and even in Ubers in the fith gen metagame with inconsistant lol just lol I love one guys message when he one with one "Now you know the power of the untiment pokemon." trolol

I like surskit. <3

I love the bulbapedia orgin of species article for farfetched. There is no mythical duck carring green onions in Japan or Chinas culture but in Japan if you call someone a dusk carring green onions you are calling them a fool for feeding into them becuase your a duck that when killed also gives the hunter onions for there soup. So gamefreak is actually making fun of you and Americans don't get it becuase "a duck carring green onions" isn't an insult over here.

LOL that adds even more bullshit to it doesn't it?

your welcome

trollfreak be trolling

dude, it was marketed to CHILDREN, so they are trolls who target nothing but a child audience!!!!

GOOD GOD!

your welcome

:O

Beginning Trainer

7. magmar

a lava duck. moving on.

its not farfetch'd, its BULLSH'D!!!!
    Comedy fucking gold. Legend.

Although Magmar's 3rd Evolution rocks pretty hard. It looks awesome.

Magmar had decent stats but an aweful movepool. Funny thing is trollfreak gave it thunderbolt and flamethower and NOTHING ELSE. They where like lets add thunderbolt to make it useful and never did anything else again ever.

Beginning Trainer

That's not funny that's sad. Blaziken is sad. : ( Blaziken wants to fight more. Blaziken is hungry for pu- victorys.

At 1 am in the morning? Blaziken needs to go to sleep.

1 am? lol you mountain time zone people and your silliness

your welcome

12: 45 am

I live on the east coast btw later times zones are east

Beginning Trainer

Because the entire world is American!

4:58PM here. Happy Frikken New Years.

40 degrees Celcius here in Australia. Blaziken is too hot for sleep.

NEW YEARS JUST HAPPENED FOR ME BRO!

your welcome

Beginning Trainer

New Years Sucks. I miss 2010. I've been alive for nearly 2 decades, I feel old.

me too... 2 years till i'm a whole 2 decades

your welcome

Americans own the world.

Lol onix and feebas
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar

Corsola
    Fallen_wings, my oldest friend(?) :P
    Global "Warming", the inventor of 'we were was' :-X
    Poke_Hunter the 'please online' pair :happysad:
    Eon Spirit the fellow RP-er :D
    Trixie the anti-idiot pair :cool:
    God, the only reason I survived PD :nigga:

Fellow Spritist: Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor
    All hail google

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    7. magmar

a lava duck. moving on.

i lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I can explain Mr. Mime. The Japanese name was Barrier'd, so that would've sounded lame. And this was the era before true "genders" so they so no problem with Mr. Mime (though, really, you can tell what hidden gender it was based on stats). Blame Pokemon USA for not thinking ahead.

Seriously, the only reason we didn't have genders in the first generation was because of this glitch. Every female pokemon would've turned into that.

And you don't like Farfetch'd because it doesn't evolve? What are you, stupid? I bet you also hate Lapras, Absol, Ditto, Pinsir, Tauros and Skarmory for the same reason?

And obviously Faulkner caught his Pigeotto in the Viridian Forest.

i wish mario still posted here

God i have never seened you post in pokemon forums tell now
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

he used to come to see Marios rants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast