Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its funny how completely blind us Americans are

oh ha ha pichubro you can't beat me

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

:3

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

solly, i'm not backing up your incredibly wise and insightful claims. i didn't even read your post before i posted lol.

your welcome

I will prevail! Remember the avatar incedent.

nyoro~n

wut O.o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken View Post
    When I was in High School they teached up Japanese, No one learnt anything it was a total waste of time and we all graduated anyway.
    Learning Japanese isn't a waste of time~ 馬鹿っぽい。

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    wut O.o.O

thats not in the least bit kawaii peach (i like that nick lol)

your welcome

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Yeah, remember when AUSTRALIA created Wikileaks. I remember that.
    An Australian created Wikileaks. Big difference.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

it was Pikatwo

Pikatwo got a sex change?!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRaven View Post
    An Australian created Wikileaks. Big difference.
    Yeah, that's my point.

Remember when AMERICA made the World Series? I sure do. Actually: Fun fact, The World Series is international, it's just that no team aside from the Toronto Blue Jays wants to play in it.

Beginning Trainer

.. All I can say is, Australia didn't create Wikileaks, an AustraliaN did. And he should get a medal for revealing not just America's secrets but the worlds secrets.

That's all I'll say. I'll waste not with a troll.

Wait for it, Blaziken...

Albert Einstein

Beginning Trainer

Eh, it's alright man. Everyone has the right to their opinion, if he doesn't like my view thats fine and he has every right to have a go at me, doesn't mean I need to listen .

Learning Japanese isn't a waste of time~ 馬鹿っぽい。
    My teacher was Australian and she didnt speak Japanese. XD It was a waste of time.

If I actually met a Japanese person I'd love to learn it, but I'm learning Finnish at the moment and thats hard enough belive me.

but definitely not the ignorant imbeciles you're constantly accusing them of being.
    I will respond to this, I didn't notice it before cause honestly I didn't read your post but. Most people I've met here are American, Pants for example, who is now a good friend and mentor, is American. And he's a very smart lad. Please if your going to argue, do it in a mature fashion and don't put words in my mouth.. Unless they're tasty words like Chocolate.. Mm..

thanks blaziken

anyway, you WERE using over-generalized statements that seemed to employ us americans as greedy, ignorant, isolationists :/

and we* aren't.

our country does have problems, yes, but thats why we have a moderately fast-changing political system that swiftly switches from one side to another every few years. it keeps our people on their toes, and more interested in debates/politics in general. that includes global politics.

but regardless, you are a good friend blaze

*3/4's of us lol

your welcome

Beginning Trainer

Come get your damn Squirtle. :|

Off topic but I'm sick of Squirtles.

All the storms that I've seen are countless reasons not to believe T-RaT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    employ us americans as greedy, ignorant, isolationists
    I don't think your propaganda is working

Life begins as a quest of the child for the man and ends as a journey by the man to rediscover the child.

the British just have an aweful economy thats why the British empire fell if there econmoy wasn't just awful then they would still be a superpower

.. All I can say is, Australia didn't create Wikileaks, an AustraliaN did. And he should get a medal for revealing not just America's secrets but the worlds secrets.

That's all I'll say. I'll waste not with a troll.
    Oh my god. Did you not understand any of what I just said. I believe it's you that's trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Oh my god. Did you not understand any of what I just said. I believe it's you that's trolling.
    There you go, Blaze.

Albert Einstein

I will respond to this, I didn't notice it before cause honestly I didn't read your post but. Most people I've met here are American, Pants for example, who is now a good friend and mentor, is American. And he's a very smart lad. Please if your going to argue, do it in a mature fashion and don't put words in my mouth.. Unless they're tasty words like Chocolate.. Mm..
    Sir, I believe you are an incredibly close-minded hypocrite who commits several logical fallacies including generalization and slipper-slope. You examples are spotty, your knowledge is lacking, and your rebuttal is absent.

sadly, he hates everything on the wii because he hasn't played it
    ;o

your welcome

All the storms that I've seen are countless reasons not to believe T-RaT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    the British just have an aweful economy thats why the British empire fell if there econmoy wasn't just awful then they would still be a superpower
    *ENTER, A BRIT*

So what you are saying is that due to a very small island not having enough economic potential to simultaneously conquer and fund 2/3 of the world, means that they are economically sub-par. DO you realise that half of our money during this time was spent on semi-reparation of the places we had just taken over, and that the main reason our economic downturn was so poor was due to the mass training of people in areas in an attempt to make them at least self dependant.

The actual reason that the British Empire fell is that the standard of living of the people within it didn't rise to a satisfactory level because the state system was flooded out by the sheer quantity of the people it had and there was no feasible way of having any sense of control over the cultural differences that got in the way of the capital means that we tried to impose.

If it was due to our economy being "aweful" then we would have lost our empire and slumbered into the realms of poverty rather than staying at a height in economic power throughout the time after, even until the present. The only reason we got hit so hard by recession was due to to import led high standards of living that we attained from previously large export led growth in agriculture and steel manufacturing much earlier on to the countries that you would now consider to be "better than Britain" despite the fact that in a level playing field the only thing they were better at was adaptation. Thus the real reason we aren't still the biggest is due to the fact that we tried to foolishly hold on to tradition and high standards of living when it is clear in hindsight that we should actually have just let it go and re-allocate into future growth industry.

Consider that a brief lesson in the background to British history, if you have a counter argument, please try and spell it better than the first one.

Life begins as a quest of the child for the man and ends as a journey by the man to rediscover the child.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast