Thread: My. Bad. Luck.

Beginning Trainer

Default My. Bad. Luck.

I don't belive it.. I knew this would happen for some reason but..

After 4 days of trying to breed a Male, Modest Swift Swim Horsea, and I counted 151 Horseas in my PC.....

I finally got sick of it and this morning asked Pants for a Modest Ditto... (Thank you btw)..

Before I could even put the Ditto in the Daycare with an everstone, I decided to hatch my remaining eggs.

Sassy. Serious. Brave, nothing special, okay, my last egg, #151...

Horsea hatched from the egg! For the 151st time I said no I don't want to nickname it, I went and checked its stats, Male, okay good, next screen... Modest... Wait what?.... Swift Swim.... Oh your fucking kidding me.....

My. Fucked up, Luck.

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

You actually BREED pokemon?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

But seriously, RNGing is way easier and gets far better results then breeding ever will. Trust me, I KNOW.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

only niggers RNG bro.

your welcome

uh EVERY STONE on a modest ditto

don't have a modest ditto? spend a good day catching all the dittos then its WELL worth your while

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

*Everstone.

Beginning Trainer

I KNOW SHUDDUP.XD

I didn't think my luck would be that bad, I mean seriously, i got like 9 adaments (all been released now) but yeah, if i was breeding a friggen Beldum I would've been done like a year ago?!!: OOO