Thread: Should People Like This be Castrated?

I have no mouth. And I must scream. geromy's Avatar

Default Should People Like This be Castrated?

I think it's really detrimental towards the advancement of the species.

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Oh fucking dear...

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

"Evolution doesn't have one proof of evidence"

Sums it all up

Clearly the parents of these people are the ones who should have been castrated. It's always amusing how idiots always seem to conflate evolution, abiogenesis and cosmology into one or interchange the three at will to suit whatever pile of shit they call an argument that comes out of their asses.

Christian: "Evolution is a lie! The universe can't have come from nothing!"
    Wise guy: "Evolution has nothing to do with cosmology or the universe, it deals with the diversity of lifeforms."
    Christian: "Well ... Evolution is a lie! Life can't have come from nothing out of sheer chance like every evolutionary scientist in the world totally claims!"
    Wise guy: /sigh "Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life or what it came from, it deals with the diversity of lifeforms."
    Christian: "Er, well ... Evolution is a lie! We've never witnessed a rock evolving into a human! Satan sent down the dinosaur fossils to deceive mankind, there are no transitional forms Hurr I'm smart durr"
    Wise guy: /headdesk
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

evolution is obviously a lie from all those liberals who TOOK MA JAWRB!!!!

your welcome

lol yahoo answer

I have over 45,000 points

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

"Creation". Go watch it IMMEDIATELY, you'll see how hard it was on Charles Darwin himself to write his book, while struggling to remain faithful to religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Haver of sex

Christians do believe in dinosaurs they claim one was described in the bible.
    on a side note Germany and it's was are the while reason why christens are fighting with evolution.
    I went to a German church, they actually have a hymn about evolution. I've also read that creationism wasn't always thought to be literal.

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    "Creation". Go watch it IMMEDIATELY, you'll see how hard it was on Charles Darwin himself to write his book, while struggling to remain faithful to religion.
    Seen the trailer a while ago. I guess I need to go watch it now because someone on the INTERNET told me it was good.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

LIES!

Everyone knows school don't start on no first.

George probably liked his teach too.