Thread: Fun in Seattle

Hybrid View

Default Fun in Seattle

So a friend of mine decided to talk to some random chick on facebook and eventually played his cards right to have a date... and tags me along.
    We go north to seattle (actually a bellevue in a chinese restaurant call PF jays). food was good, but too little and a couple bucks more then what i would like to pay.

anyway, the the chick brings along her sister and a friend. all they talk about is their friends and movie quotes. it was a decent time, but nothing really happened and i stole a desert spoon.

i wanted to meet a guy that i've been talking to and trying to set up a date, but my buddy didn't want to drive out to get lost or go to a bar... lame...
    -----

i figured since he didn't get any he didn't want me to get any as well, or maybe not since he was tired after all....
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Um...sorry?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

thanks shadowraven, only you have feel my anguish. your empathy has gone unnoticed!

;]

yaaaaaaaaay

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

whoops. i was tired and should have added "not" in the last bit, should of read like so:

"thanks shadowraven, only you have felt my anguish. your empathy has not gone unnoticed!"

;]

yeeeeeeey

Albert Einstein

Seriously, I wish you the best.

Albert Einstein

<3

thanks guy!

But it's sunday where I'm at and got nothing to do. wished i managed that date... maybe he thinks i'm a flaker... awe :C
    oh well, i'll text him later today.

;]

damn, i'm hungry too. wish i could find some store to go to.. but washington sucks and everything is closed... stupid washington.

;]