Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you planned your team yet?

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

For the European release they have to translate it into four more languages (five if they decide to do a separate UK translation from the American one). As for Australia... Yahtzee thinks there's some kind of anti-gaming conspiracy going on (from what I remember).

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    wait your Austrailian?
    Holy shit, a bit late there Kirbx. Yes, I live in the land of bird-eating spiders and games that come out two years after being released in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    For the European release they have to translate it into four more languages (five if they decide to do a separate UK translation from the American one). As for Australia... Yahtzee thinks there's some kind of anti-gaming conspiracy going on (from what I remember).
    I don't think there's ever been an official reason for this from anyone, even the gaming mags here can only speculate (the only decent argument they have is distance, and that's pretty paper-thin if you ask me). So...bollocks.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

you aussies and your identical sports with different titles and terminology

your welcome

It's only two; AFL is football, therefore we can't call soccer football, so we call it soccer instead. Other countries call it soccer too, I don't see the big point.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

lol when the Japanese do there hemisphere thing part of the world Australia is always there

I think there mad from WW2 when they lost Australia... even madder then being nuked buy the USSA O.o

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

What the hell are you talking about?

you know when they like go into outerspace and you always see the hemisphere Japan is in Australia is right there

they want Australia

Subliminal messaging in Google Maps? Dem bastards...

Albert Einstein

no like whe they blast off and dance and stuff in outerspace

Get ready for all-new adventures with Ash, Pikachu, and a whole new world of Pokémon!
    Join Ash as he meets new friends and never-before-seen Pokémon in the Pokémon: Black & White season on Cartoon Network! Watch the young Trainer and his partner Pikachu explore the distant Unova region with his new friend Iris. He'll also meet a new rival, Trip, as well as lots of incredible Pokémon he's never seen before. He'll need to put all of his Trainer skills to the test to challenge Unova's expert Gym Leaders!
    The new season begins at 9 a.m. Saturday, February 12th. Then tune in every Saturday morning at the same time to watch new episodes. To start the season off right, Cartoon Network will be showing the first two episodes back-to-back, so be sure to watch for the whole hour!
    There's even more Pokémon action to watch during the week! Don't miss Pokémon episodes starring Ash, Brock, and Dawn in the Sinnoh region at 8 a.m. Monday through Friday.
    Tune in to Cartoon Network at 9 a.m. February 12th for the exciting premiere of Pokémon: Black & White!

Not the original,
    but a copy,
    a clone of the rival,
    I need some Coffee,
    In this life of survival,
    my brother has died,
    Even though my breath has sighed...

uh

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    if they have the wifi event

which its possible they won't until that last days of 5th gen when the remakes of ruby/sapphire come out

becuase the Japanese forget we exist
    *cough*

Oh, Kirbx, you silly duffa...

*failmusic.mp3*

Albert Einstein

pichubro always owns me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12