Donphan (M) @ Earth Jewel
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Shard
    - Rock Slide
    - Seed Bomb

My man man lead here. After an earth jewel boost it gets up to 225 power with earthquake. It hits hard on whatever normally anti leads and for real leads I just switch into espeon as they set up on themselfs. Ice shard takes down anything with a focus sash allowing Donphan to be the last man. Rock slide is good for any flying type anti leads. Seed bomb hurts any theoritical Claydols hard and hurts bulky waters but outside of that I rarely use it. Suggestions for another move here are welcome. The evs maximize attack to hit real hard then HP to tank.

Breloom (F) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Stone Edge
    - Spore
    - Focus Punch
    - Substitute

The classic breloom set from gen 4. Your main move here is spore it allows breloom to set up substitute or focus punch away as well stopping any boosting sweepers which breloom does well here. Substitute is great to set up and see what they do next then there sleeping. If they switch to a counter I can still focus punch away or if I need to stone edge. Stone edge hits dragons hard but in this new generation I often find breloom combating head on other fighting types and I was thinking seed bomb to hit them with a nice stab move. And until they get banned drizzle teams are rampent and seed bomb is good for them. I am split on this. The evs first give breloom a leftover number to heal more with toxic orb and then maximize attack and speed to sweep. Jolly is for even mor speed which is needed with such a low speed.

Espeon (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Magic Mirror
    EVs: 60 HP / 252 SAtk / 196 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Psychic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Grass Knot

As said before if I dare see any regular leads around I switch to this guy and bounce there rocks back in there face. Psychic is good stab and hurts any fighting types hard and shadow ball is good for psychics out there in OU and finally grass knot for those fat asses in OU and any ground and rock types. The main thing about this set is its hidden power ice though. With choice scarf espeon is my dude to take down the dragons in OU if they plan on dragon dancing up. At the least they predict my hidden power ice and switch. With the current speed evs I can outspeed a Garchomp with choice scarf with is the fastest dragon and if I can outspeed it after 1.5 times boost I can outspeed them all.The rest go into HP to have a bit more bulk then sp. attack to sweep.

Tyranitar (F) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    - Fire Punch
    - Stone Edge
    - Pursuit
    - Crunch

Tyranitar easily deals with many of the psychics and ghosts types now common in OU due to the upsurg of fighting types and with that he greatly helps out my breloom. Stone edge is a good stab move and fire punch hurts natt hard. Crunch is also a good stab move but I often find it wasting a slot I was thinking about possibly superpower or earthquake instead. The evs maximize HP to tank and attack to hit hard. Expert belt makes people think I have choice scarf or band since they see no life orb damage. Its great for prediction.

Metagross @ Balloon
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    - Bullet Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Earthquake
    - Meteor Mash

Metagross is another dude to take down dragons although it also works well to pick things off with bullet punch. Balloon work great to take any earthquakes out there and if they don't earthquake then they outrage and thats a 3 HKO at best for them. Thats plenty opportunity to ice punch and kill them off. Earthquake is a great move for coverage although I have been thinking of zen headbutt for fighting types. Meteor mash is a good stab move. The evs go in HP and attack to tank.

Shandera (F) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Shadow Tag
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Psychic
    - Flamethrower
    - Energy Ball
    - Shadow Ball

Shandera is a great revenge killer killing anything slower with easily since they can't switch. Also it works great to kill any fighting types with psychic if they attempt to kill off tyranitar which they laughtably do. Flamethower and shadow ball are great stab and coverage. Energy ball is also good coverage for any ground and rock types. The evs maximize sp attack and speed to revenge kill. Expert belt as with tyranitar makes people think I am choiced.

This team works pretty well together although I often have problems with water moves with only breloom dealing with them. Also while espeon and shandera are a great core I often find if they get picked off I literally can't do anything and just lose. Any suggestions are welcome.

is good for you

What about Blissey??

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

WHERE THE FUCK IS SEAKING

is good for you

Machamp is a must if you are to beat any of those Smugons bro.

breloom is better

and lol my breloom is supposeable "aweful and techician is better" and I am winning

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Breloom is a BEAST. I'm wondering why anyone would say Technician over Poison Heal though...

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

crazy people

It's Shandelure!!!
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]