Thread: Pokedex 2.0

Default Pokedex 2.0

Over the past month, I rewrote and redesigned PokeDream's Pokedex. It was a big undertaking, but it's finally done. Today, I'd like to announce the launch of Pokedex 2.0, completely rewritten and redesigned from the ground up. There were two reasons for this: the old Pokedex was 1. not user-friendly enough and 2. created in a way such that adding new features was not easy enough. I really wanted our Pokedex to be the best Pokedex on the web in terms of the amount of useful data it contains and its usability, and a rewrite was the best way to accomplish that.

Along with the rewrite, I added a bunch of data and images. Here's a partial list of the new Pokedex's features:

• On the main page, a better sortable Pokemon table that allows you to easily sort Pokemon by their stats and quickly find the Pokemon you want
    • Redesigned Pokedex entries for each Pokemon
    • A new side bar that follows you as you scroll, allowing you to jump from section to section
    • Complete data for all older generations of Pokemon games (we only had data for generations 3, 4, and 5 before)
    • Moves data for new Black & White Pokemon
    • Updated English names for new Black & White Pokemon
    • Tons of new game sprites for each Pokemon

And this is just the beginning. I already have a list of things I need to add and fix that will keep me busy for a while, but feel free to suggest more. Try out the new Pokedex now!

thanks Mewtwo

but you know

the berry guide and move guide from the third gen in Heartgold and Soulsilver needed to be updated

becuase you know waterfall is not specail

yep. agreeing with kirbx on this one. berry dex needs an upgrade
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]