Thread: littleBIGPlanet 2

Default littleBIGPlanet 2

I have to say for a platformer that has a level creator in it, I actually believed for a second that I had my old imagination back. Game isnt half bad and story is ok but the main point is to create shit, so you wouldn't really pay any attention to it anyway. You can almost make anything in it, even make short songs which actually surprised me for a second and I dig the sound track, most of it making the game feel like some jazzy club to a rave to this epic movie like emotion. Scary how good British born games are nowadays

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

But the real question is...

Is Stephen Fry still narrating?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Yea, don't hear much from him tho, mainly for the tutorials

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Aww, gey.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein