Jirachi
    Unknown

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Kyogre_Kommander

Is Ash in The Temple of the Sea movie?

I watched the first few minutes of it a while abck but gave up on it.

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

All the pokemon movies suck, imo. Least favorite has got to be the Power of One, because Ash is as udual the incredibly important person who has to basically save the world singlehandedly. Temple of the Sea was bad because it made it look like May loved Ash, which is kind of pathetic when yiu think about it. Best, if any, would have to be Pokemon 4ever, AKA the Celebi incident. Decent plotline, throws a bunch of twists and turns out there, as good as an incredibly corny Pokemon movie can get. I'd need a while longer to come up with the best and worst overall.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

I protest against the mass Destiny Deoxys votes as the worst movie. It's wonderful- The storyline actually brought together it's elements with Rayquaza, and it's theme song 'this side of Paradise' was one of the best pokemon songs there are. Besides, I've never laughed so hard at a pokemon show before. It's actually humorous instead of corny, and the ending was really touching too.

The worst in my opinion was the lucario movie. Awful storyline, and almost everything was plain lame. Time flower? Geesh. And I practically died laughing when Regirock randomly popped out of the ground, destroyed the car, and left just as suddenly as it came. Plain STUPID. And the ending scene wasn't touching, it was corny and I went to get a drink to avoid all that 'touchy-feely'ness. Plus the storyline seemed like a random mix of everything. Bringing Mew, The regis and lucario together was a failure.

Definalty Pokemon Heros Latias and Latios. For me, you can tell why.

I like the First one. But I like the manaphy one because it had a lot of action. The Lucario one is pretty good too

ok:The Deoxys one, the Entei one, the Legend of Thunder, and the Jirachi one

hate:The rest.

My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

Nine, Ima definately agree with you on the Deoxys movie. It was definately decent. But HAVE to disagree with you on Lucario. I LIked it. It had armored War Pokemon (Oy my lord... I almost said FTW after that... I feel dirty) Anyways... and the sound Regi-Ice makes is hilarious... I wander around the house chasing the kid making it. Regiice regiice....

Oh for those inquiring, the other disk is the 10th anniversary mini movie The Mirage Master. It's... interesting but not great. There's a digital Mewtwo with access to every ability pokemon have, and all type weaknesses removed.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Loves my Fluffy Friends. Delcatty's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you want to rape me.

my favorites are lucario & the mystery of mew, and the origin of mewtwo. They're both really sad. Lucario because he sacrifices himself, and Mewtwo because he feels like he doesn't belong anywhere. It's especially sad when the Pikachu clone keeps hitting the regular pikachu, but pikachu doesn't fight back..... waaaaaaa
    |Silver Espeon|Hikari|_Nithreus_|Oni Raichu|Bone Crusher|

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

Loves my Fluffy Friends. Delcatty's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you want to rape me.

I never liked the one with the Unown. That was the only one released in theaters, but for me it was the crappiest.

I saw a Japanese trailer for number 10, Palkia vs Dialga vs Darkrai and it looks really good, but sad. A lot of action in this one, I'm sure of it.
    |Silver Espeon|Hikari|_Nithreus_|Oni Raichu|Bone Crusher|

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

My favorite is a tie between the First movie Mewtwo strikes back and Pokemon Heros. The worst IMO is the one that came on the second disk with the Lucario movie "The Mirage Master" BTW Lucario and the Secrets of Mew comes in second with me. I'll tell Dash about this thread so he can kick in his 2 cents.

Flygon
    Why did you try to thunder my flygon? Does the term Ground type mean anything to you? Earthquake!

Diamond FC: 0258 8913 7791 Trainer name: MIKE

Hatches @ Completed
    Evolves to Vibrava @ 135
    Evolves to Flygon @ 165
    Completed @ 330

Registered Users Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Delcatty View Post
    I never liked the one with the Unown. That was the only one released in theaters, but for me it was the crappiest.

I saw a Japanese trailer for number 10, Palkia vs Dialga vs Darkrai and it looks really good, but sad. A lot of action in this one, I'm sure of it.
    Wrong I saw the first, second, and latios movie in theaters.

When I really think about it I have a 3 way tie with Mewtwo vs Mew, Lucario, and the latios one. The others ether suck or are okay.

Lions got nothin on the Wildebeest Wilda_Beast's Avatar

I would say the first two movies are great.

they rest just suck ass

In times of darkness there comes light. Mystique's Avatar

I thought that Destiny Deoxys was pretty incredible, and I loved the theme song. The movie I hated the most was Jirachi Wishmaker, since there was no real action and all. The other movies are better. And although Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was alright, the plot was pointless, and random events kept popping up everywhere. There was no real feeling in it.
    [

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12