Thread: american idol season 10

Beginning Trainer

Default american idol season 10

Hey guys are you watching American idol? well its season 10 is very intresting and having lots of twist and turns..And finally we getting our top 20 semifinalist in episode 12.
    Now i am waiting for the next American idol season 10 episode 13 to see who emerges out as the cult singer this time.

Boring.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I think I watched like one episode ever of American Idol years ago. All I remember from that particular episode was some fat black dude beatboxing and rapping about how awesome it was being on American Idol or something.

I think I laughed so hard from such a display of 'talent' that I forgot the show existed until I saw this thread.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Hmmm.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Quote Originally Posted by andrea01 View Post
    Hey guys are you watching American idol? well its season 10 is very intresting and having lots of twist and turns..And finally we getting our top 20 semifinalist in episode 12.
    Now i am waiting for the next American idol season 10 episode 13 to see who emerges out as the cult singer this time.
    cult singer? err

Beginning Trainer

I do not like this show American Idol.it is really boring

Beginning Trainer

American Idol is great reality show and season 11 was just great that one else could think about that. Judge Tyler did such a foolish mistake when he change his decision against one of the contestant.

Default Watch movies online

Its nice show to watch and this show also give new singers who have talent of singing. It is a nice platform of singing guys. I love to watch this.