Thread: Wrong Friend Code

Default Wrong Friend Code

When I try to input my friend codes from previous gens White keeps giving me an error, "Friend code is wrong." and it will not let me connect using the infrared. Anyone else having this issue? Very frustrating! I want to trade with myself

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Registered Users Regular

You can't add a 4th Gen FC to 5th Gen Pal Pad. The only connection they have is the two pokemon transferers. Hope I helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

I don't understand what you mean by the two pokemon transferers. I want to transfer the legendary trio and celebi to my white which I picked up at gamestop for this purpose. How can this be accomplished?

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

pokeshift derp

your welcome

I love you Pants

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

i'm glad you asked that justin! (stereotypical musical sting)

so first to take your 2nd DS, turn it on
    and make sure that pokemon is in each slot
    one of B/W and one of the other 4th gen metals
    now go to poketransfer house to start your escapade
    play the minigame and get your pokemans
    now they are in black and whiiiiiiiite!
    and remember ladies, gentlement and kirbx's alike,
    to save the game and dont turn off the power, oh yeah!
    dont turn off the power oooohhh yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!! good night ladies and gentlemen!!!

your welcome

I DID IT

You normally have to wait until after you've beaten the game before you can transfer Pokemon from your 4th Generation game to Black and White; however, there are several recent event Pokemon that can be transferred as soon as you reach Castelia City, but you have to utilize a special method in order to unlock the ability to transfer them.

Getting the Pokemon Relocator
    In the 11th Floor of the building in Northern Castelia City, the one on the right with the Name Rater in it, there's a scientist person up there that has developed a special program to allow the transfer of rare Pokemon. He'll only give it to you if you know the password, though!

He'll ask you for two words to start with. These are words selected from the Pokemon word library thing, initially grouped by their meaning or purpose, but you can tap the "Select" button in the bottom left corner to change it to an alphabetical search, making it much easier to find the words you'll need.

The first two words you need to tell him are:

EVERYONE HAPPY
    Entering these words will cause him to ask for the second password, because all top-secret projects have to have a second password, right? Same process, but new words.

The second set of words you need to tell him are:

SIMPLE CONNECTION
    Voila! He'll be impressed and will then unlock the Pokemon Relocator for you! It will appear on the bottom of your game's main menu screen (Continue, New Game, Mystery Gift, etc.) as "Relocator."

Save your game in order for the option to appear on your main menu! After you've saved, go ahead and reset to get back to the menu screen.

How to Use the Pokemon Relocator
    Using the Relocator can be a little tricky, mostly because you need two Nintendo DS systems at your disposal. Hopefully you have a friend's that you can borrow; otherwise, you're out of luck.

On your Pokemon Black or White version, from the main menu, scroll down to the bottom until you see the "Relocator" option. Select that and it will show a screen telling you some stuff about your other version and DS.

Now, using the second DS with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver inserted, turn that DS on but do not start up your game! Instead, select "DS Download Play" from your DS's menu screen and then choose "Relocator ID: XXXXX" (where XXXXX is your Trainer ID). Download the software and wait a few seconds for it to connect and download.

The Relocator will then be active and will search the 4th Generation game's BOXES ONLY for any of the following Pokemon:

•The event Shiny Raikou
    •The event Shiny Entei
    •The event Shiny Suicune
    •The event Celebi
    •The currently unreleased Lock Capsule item in HeartGold or SoulSilver
    It will not let you transfer any other Pokemon or items, and those Pokemon must not be in your party (unless you don't want to transfer them).

On the DS with Black or White in it, it will show you how many distribution Pokemon you have and are going to have sent over. Verify that you want to send them ALL over (you must place them in your party in order to avoid sending them over; all held items will be placed in the original version's Bag) and then, just like that, they'll be sent to your Black or White version's PC.

These transfers unlock special events inside of Pokemon Black and White. What do they unlock, you ask?

•Transferring any of the event Shiny Crown Legendaries (Raikou, Entei, or Suicune) will unlock a special event in the Lostlorn Forest (east of Nimbasa City, on Route 16; requires Strength to get to) that lets you fight against the special Pokemon Zoroark L25. This one is always female.
    •Transferring the event Celebi triggers an event when you take that Celebi to the Game Freak building inside of Castelia City (Castelia Street) and talk to the girl and boy on the first floor. As long as you have space in your party, a spare Poke Ball (any kind), and the Celebi you transferred, you'll find yourself the proud owner of a new Zorua L10. This one is always male.
    Keep in mind that these are one-way transfers, so make sure you won't be missing any of those Pokemon on your 4th Generation game, as there's no way to send them back!
    Source(s):
    http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_w.../castelia_city

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

I didn't need Strength for the Lostlorn Forest event, just FYI.
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

Beginning Trainer

My DS is doing the same thing...... but it's only when i enter friend codes...

woops I thought that was a spam bot

I was this close to banning you