Thread: So I got Pokemon Black...

Default So I got Pokemon Black...

...and I have no idea what I want my team to look like for the E4.

Suggestions? Right now, all I have is a high-level (by comparison) Conkeldurr, and a mid-level Servine.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Me neither. I ditched my starter after the second gym and I'm just catching pokes I like atm.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

In my opinion, all the starters kinda sucked. But my Conkeldurr has carried through every gym but the last. Maybe I can find an Ice Punch somewhere...
    omae wa mou shindeiru

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

*searches*

It can't learn it.

:C

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

I love pokemon and have it's new released Black and white game. I've use Pokemon team Panpour, Blitzle, Deerling, Tepig and Pidove. you can also use the team. I make you sure all those Pokemon will like E4. just go with all those.