Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hi

I am new here. I love playing the guitar as you will tell from my name!

Did anyone see the online guitar lesson where he tried to break the world record for the biggest online lesson? I'm not sure if he succeed or not?

he did

I was there so I know

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

This *seems* like a mock poster, I wouldn't go as far as 'alt' but anybody who likes guitars enough to have them in his name, his avatar, his first and his as of yet only post is either not real, James Hetfield's son or just a blatant overdone parody of an incessant, agitating 'metal guitarist' who can play about one bar of Slipknot before posting it on YouTube or calling his friends around, talking about how he actually played an instrument, and then drinking orange juice in a beer can and mildly opposing his mother. What is the significance of the '473365227', anyway? Nobody has called himself the oxymoronically uncool 'guitarman', let alone 473365226 people.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

^

simplistically: hipsters name themselves "guitar+gender", and morons have long, unnecessary numbers following their name without any reason. if you play guitar, thats cool, but dont base your entire identity behind it, or else you will be labeled a douche by the general posting population.

you have made a big ol' mistake son.

your welcome

how can you possibly remember that

He didn't. Thats why he will never come again.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

lol

oh, and that post that justin made up there is like the only one i will ever remotely agree with

your welcome