Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post. Rate. Battle! Totally Biased Rating Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Le Cat View Post
    It's funny to me that you can't get over the fact that I have no religion but I seem to ignore the fact that you have an imaginary friend in the sky easily enough. You and Kirby both do the same thing, over react about religion.

Maybe you should step back and try to accept people for who they are, instead of what they believe in. Don't be so judgmental. But I guess that is what Christianity is for, amiright?

And before you met Nyrisis you surely didn't seem to have any problem with my presence OR my lack of religion.

I shouldn't have posted in this thread. But I thought you were a bigger person.
    uh all he said was "your distaste for christianity isn't up my ally," immediately followed by a "but"

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

keke:

i like you, your background, and your posting style, but you dont seem to grasp the concept of a god.

a god is an ever-present, ever expanding yet infinitely existent being that has existed in every possible dimension/reality and will continue to exist. the presence of its consiousness is through the people it uses as its representatives. it can literally be anything and everything all at once. or it can be nothing. it depends on how you set your reality into motion whether or not it will affect you until death. its not "in the sky" keke. its much more complicated.

the sheer psychology of a being that can willingly change the perception of reality to an expansive existence of conscious beings in an instant (i.e. at any instant it could make us think a pencil's identity is a fish) is beyond humanity or any other alien consiousness's grasp.

please dont make me go into psycho-active reality and perceptive theory with you keke! i'll have to use my KUNG FU POWAAAAHHH, FUAHH!

your welcome

Don't be so judgmental. But I guess that is what Christianity is for, amiright?
    nominating for most ironic sentence of 2011

he was as subtly insulting as he could be and still hope to ever be friendly again, he even went so far as to say that I am unnecessary. way harsh

If he doesn't like me, he could have at least been blunt, but he did that passive aggressive bullshit that I so loath in him.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

But I thought you were a bigger person.
    Bigger than yo husbands!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Pantheism. It's retarded.

hahaha

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

meh. i'm agnostic.

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

If I wasn't raised Catholic I still would be religious a bit, probably a Diest. I just find the universe to be way to perfect to have it all be here by happen-stance.

Goku - Black Dynamite... Musician, Forums Poster, Flamester.... You've been gone a while big G. And we've missed you. There's plenty of people out there to flame... and we know workin on the next big thing in hip hop is tiring work, but ya need to drop by more often. You've done some awesome things in the past... and since you set a high bar, I'm expecting a lot more from you.

Battle... Jeet Kun Do... all the way. The MArtial Arts of Bruce Lee... and as he said himself, it's not so much a style as a breaking of the mold. Use it... Live it, Big G.

Solly - Solly... you've always been great to me. You've got that certain something that everything you say is hillarious... intentionally or otherwise. Sure you might have drifted too much into Cosmo Territory, but when you post here... it's pretty F'in Great.

Battle... Krav Maga... easy choice... the Jewish art of Killing someone before they kill you. Developed by Imi Lichtenfield to combat fascist groups attacking the Jewish Quarter of his homeland. It emphasizes brutal counterattacks... counterattacks often made preemptively.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

no Solly throws money at you

Heh Gil Toss...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Doin the rest later... headin out to the bar for drinks and Karaoke... then headed up to Arkansas country to visit the cousins... As the youngster say "Deuces!"
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

I have to say I'm not annoyed one bit by these rating threads. They're pretty cool.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

oh and i'm nondenominational christian. panthiesm is my cult that i made for fans of katamari damasi

your welcome

DAMASISAN

your welcome

Registered Users Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Allright... First Nine!

Tony - The New Guy. You're decent. I like that. You know when to laugh at what someone else says, and kno when not to post something stupid. You're definately more reactive than active, and exactly what Tim would call a "good background poster" and in some ways that's one of the best things to be, because PD can't function without it's background posters, audience members, and... villagers, to make it sound weird. Sure Pants could post pictures of goatsex in an empty forum... and Tim and Dogar could be witty and nostalgic by themselves... but without people like you Tony... to appreciate and respond... it would be hollow.
    Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

I'll do the rest tonight... Hey btw... back from Spring Break.!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Haver of sex

How did yours go, mine was all nerdy.

OH pretty decent.. Disney World... which was decent this time around, then went to Arkansas with Nyrisis and my family... it was good.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I have no mouth. And I must scream. geromy's Avatar

what's up with all these rating threads.

Dogar and Nyrisis next.... I'll put em up later tonight for sure... Then Ninez and Eve....and Rounding out with Rayne and... Blackbird...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Dogar - The First Legend. Yeah... we all know. Dogar's great. He's a prankster and a cool dude. His posts are often juvenile but almost always amusing and most times he knows what he's talking about. For him it seems... PD is about fun times... not about douche baggish debating. He needs to join a current RP to round out his resume though.

Battle... Pankration.. The Greeks invented the mixed martial art. And that's the way Dogie should go. Punching, kicking and grappling. The way to win is to either have your opponent give up or be physically disabled.

Nyrisis - My Lady Friend. I can't be sunjective of course. I like Nyrisis and I like her as a poster. Unfortunately she hasn't been around long enough to make a big impression forumwise. She needs to post more of her art because she's quite good at it. Maybe make a cooking thread since that's her career...

Battle... Much as I'd love to say Jello Wrestling... I'm thinking simple Marksmanship. Baby, you're worried about zombies so you need to get good with a gun. Maybe I'll take ya back to the field with some of the family arsenal and let ya get some practice in.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    thats dogar alright

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    thats dogar alright
    i actually laughed out loud

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast