Thread: Youtube's awful chain mails

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Default Youtube's awful chain mails

If you've been around Youtube recently, you might have noticed that people are posting chain mails as their comments.

But this is one is the worst of all:

"In 1969, A man died of limb decapitation from a Ghost named Leekee Leekee. The last thing that the man heard from the ghost was "I am the Ghost of Leekee Leekee, And I have come to chop your Deekee Deekee!" Now that you have read this, Comment this on 3 other different videos or else Ghost Leekee Leekee herself will get you while you are using the restroom.. "

Do people actually believe that posting a 5 sentence story as a comment for a video, showing it to many people, having those gullible people posting it on other videos, and then you posting it in more places therefore tricking people in posting it even more is "cool" or "time worthy"?

Give me break you annoying commentors of bandwidth waste.

And for believe who go: "It's amazing! That comment was true about me finding my true love because I posted it in three videos before Friday!"

My god those people need to take a break from Youtube. -_-

I'm in a ranting mood due to lack of sleep, that's all.

youtube is gay now

Advanced Trainer

hi god.

hi not-god.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

i really have to wonder who is stupid enough to believe those chain mail letters

'if you don't send this to three of your friends the ghost will come back and kill you too!" oooooooohh i'm gonna die

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

UGHH, I was just watching a video a few minutes ago that had one of the worst chain mail comments I've ever had the displeasure of looking upon. I'm getting so sick of loser-nerd-retard-nolife-n00b-idiots like that plaguing the internet. *fume*
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Chain letters are VERY annoying. >=/
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Someone sent me a chain-mail to my email inbox recently, claiming that if I passed the message on, the love of my life would kiss me at midnight, or some such nonsense. I was tempted to reply to the original sender and explain that the love of my life was already sitting right next to me, and that I didn't need their 12 year old internet fortune tellers mailing me empty and ridiculous promises.

I would have mentioned the sender's clinical retardation and brain disorder in the reply message somewhere, too.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

rofl

My friends keep filling my inbox with useless "if you scroll down and make a wish your wish will come true!!!!", about 10 new messages on 34 last time i checked were chain crap.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    Someone sent me a chain-mail to my email inbox recently, claiming that if I passed the message on, the love of my life would kiss me at midnight, or some such nonsense. I was tempted to reply to the original sender and explain that the love of my life was already sitting right next to me, and that I didn't need their 12 year old internet fortune tellers mailing me empty and ridiculous promises.

I would have mentioned the sender's clinical retardation and brain disorder in the reply message somewhere, too.
    Aw come one now, Pikatwo, we know you put stock in those kinds of things. You're just one of those gullible, stupid people who believes everything they read.