Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I JUST DIED IN A PLANE CRASH

espegirl dont listen to her she is a crazy satanist we dont have to associate ourselves with that type of filth!!!!!

GOOOOOO CHRISTIANS

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Do you even know the true meaning of satanism? Guess what genius, I dont worship a god of any sort! Get your facts straight, and do some research before you pry at my morals
    OK, so what is Satanism? Let me prove you wrong. No,no. Let you be proven wrong by God.

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    espegirl dont listen to her she is a crazy satanist we dont have to associate ourselves with that type of filth!!!!!

GOOOOOO CHRISTIANS
    kg, I think I love you. I hope you're not being sarcastic.

goodness no, i dont fool around when it comes to matters of the lord!

Yes, I do truely love you.

Advanced Trainer

I remember when KG had that Jesus signature when I first joined..

see espegirl? my favor of christianity goes way back

and of course you love me, true followers of the Lord love all of the Lords children

i hold your hand on the path to righteousness, as well as the hands of all our brothers and sisters!

I believe she is being sarcastic. And satanism does not involve worshipping the devil. Satanic cults are the ones who worship satan. Satanism itself is pretty much the rejection of christian morals as I understand it.

Have fun praying for me. I'm sure god loves us all. damn i hate religious zealots.

walrus i was saved, i am fully christian in every way

i suggest you go to a support group for non believers

Quote Originally Posted by Espegirl View Post
    He is perfect. He made us and guess what? We screwed it up. Eve fell into temptation when the devil told her to do something. Then she got Adam to do it. It wasn't God who did it. Mankind did.
    If God is perfect, he couldn't have created imperfect humans capable of sinning, meaning that humans must have been created perfect. But then if humans were created perfect, it isn't possible that they could have become imperfect, meaning they were created imperfect. Therefore, the ultimate source of imperfection is God.
    So all of it went downhill from there, and look what happened to us. We not kill, lie, steal, and much more. He doesn't force us to be perfect cause He wants us to make our own choices. Would you like it if you had no control over your actions? He tries to call us back to Him butt we find it more fun to not listen. So our punishment is burning to die in Hell.
    If God was omnibenevolent, omniscient and all loving, he wouldn't have created human beings with the ability to sin, as he would have foreseen the suffering we would endure in hell. With his limitless power, he could have easily created humans who couldn't have the ability to choose evil, but to choose between several good options. Of course though, the perfect God couldn't do this and therefore imperfection was created in his perfect creation.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Not saying I disagree with him, but I'd really like to see a good pro-Christian debater attempt to refute the points Pikatwo makes. Not saying he would prove him wrong or I would want him to, would just be interesting to me.

he coulda just got kicks out of making us messed up

god needs a chuckle too!

Advanced Trainer

Jesus is crying.

hows that tim!?!??

This is making me cry...

I really hope you guys come to your senses... I don't want you to burn in Hell.... *tear falls from eye*

Dear God,
    You know exactly what's going on here and You are somehow going to fix it all. I pray for these people, that they would hear You calling them back and follow you in the walk of life. I know you care for them more then I can imagine. And you want them to come to you more than anything. And I pray You would open they're eyes to You, Lord. Don't let me down.

Amen...

Anyone who objects to me doing this. Shut it and keep it to yourselves. And I hope you know God loves you like a parent His child, cause, He is your parent.

And I pray that if anyone does not keep they're thoughts to themselves. It would be blocked from my eyes.

i will pray for firestar and graystripe

Advanced Trainer

I did a prayer to ask Jesus for forgiveness once. I don't know if it worked!

espegirl we should start a Christian Club on PD

We can put it in our sigs and everything!!!!

the mental blindness that religion inflicts upon people is just astounding

looks like SOMEONE needs to be saved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Espegirl View Post
    This is making me cry...

I really hope you guys come to your senses... I don't want you to burn in Hell.... *tear falls from eye*

Dear God,
    You know exactly what's going on here and You are somehow going to fix it all. I pray for these people, that they would hear You calling them back and follow you in the walk of life. I know you care for them more then I can imagine. And you want them to come to you more than anything. And I pray You would open they're eyes to You, Lord. Don't let me down.

Amen...

Anyone who objects to me doing this. Shut it and keep it to yourselves. And I hope you know God loves you like a parent His child, cause, He is your parent.

And I pray that if anyone does not keep they're thoughts to themselves. It would be blocked from my eyes.
    Wikipedia lol.

You're a great laugh, Espegirl. A fundamentalist of the worst kind.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    If God is perfect, he couldn't have created imperfect humans capable of sinning, meaning that humans must have been created perfect. But then if humans were created perfect, it isn't possible that they could have become imperfect, meaning they were created imperfect. Therefore, the ultimate source of imperfection is God.

If God was omnibenevolent, omniscient and all loving, he wouldn't have created human beings with the ability to sin, as he would have foreseen the suffering we would endure in hell. With his limitless power, he could have easily created humans who couldn't have the ability to choose evil, but to choose between several good options. Of course though, the perfect God couldn't do this and therefore imperfection was created in his perfect creation.

God is perfect. Yes, He created man. Man is not perfect. He creates man in the image of Himself. He did not create man perfect because if man was perfect that would make another God. And that God might do the same thing as Satan. Did you know that Satan was once an angel? He wanted to have the same power as God, but different. He was evil, so he went from Heaven and created Hell. So if God had created man perfect, resulting in another God, then That God might make a Hell but he would be just as powerful as He. So he made man imperfect.

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    i will pray for firestar and graystripe
    I find that amazingly amusing.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast