Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I JUST DIED IN A PLANE CRASH

Advanced Trainer

I will pray for Graystripe to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Espegirl View Post
    God is perfect. Yes, He created man. Man is not perfect. He creates man in the image of Himself. He did not create man perfect because if man was perfect that would make another God. And that God might do the same thing as Satan. Did you know that Satan was once an angel? He wanted to have the same power as God, but different. He was evil, so he went from Heaven and created Hell. So if God had created man perfect, resulting in another God, then That God might make a Hell but he would be just as powerful as He. So he made man imperfect.
    You missed the point entirely. Something which is perfect cannot make something which is imperfect. Is is that hard for you to understand? Imperfection cannot come from perfection.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

it can intentionally

Advanced Trainer

Man is not perfect.
    But women are!

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    it can intentionally
    It can't. A perfect being who is omnibenevolent, omniscient and omnipotent would not and could not create imperfect humans unless he was also imperfect. It's impossible.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    You missed the point entirely. Something which is perfect cannot make something which is imperfect. Is is that hard for you to understand? Imperfection cannot come from perfection.
    Even if creating an imperfection was part of the perfect plan? If the perfect being wanted to create something imperfect, and created imperfections perfectly, how does that make the perfect being imperfect if their goal was to make something imperfect and succeeded?

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

God is perfect. Yes, He created man. Man is not perfect. He creates man in the image of Himself. He did not create man perfect because if man was perfect that would make another God. And that God might do the same thing as Satan. Did you know that Satan was once an angel? He wanted to have the same power as God, but different. He was evil, so he went from Heaven and created Hell. So if God had created man perfect, resulting in another God, then That God might make a Hell but he would be just as powerful as He. So he made man imperfect.
    so your point is? I don't get your reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Even if creating an imperfection was part of the perfect plan? If the perfect being wanted to create something imperfect, and created imperfections perfectly, how does that make the perfect being imperfect if their goal was to make something imperfect and succeeded?
    Because it's an imperfection. It can't be perfect if it creates an imperfection, because nothing imperfect can come from a perfect entity. It's flawless, without defects, without faults, it can't do anything wrong, it's complete.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

that's a real tongue twister

APRIL FOOLS GUY

RELIGION DOSNT REALLY EXIST

APRIL FOOLS GUY

RELIGION DOSNT REALLY EXIST
    : O

Anyway, work time. Will answer any replies to my last comment tonight. Ciao.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

God is perfect. He can do ANYTHING HE WANTS. ANYTHING.

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

it can intentionally
    Thank you! That's what I've been saying! Wow, this tread is becoming a debate thread.

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

God is perfect. He can do ANYTHING HE WANTS. ANYTHING.
    Jesus Christ, hold the car. For the last time, if God is supposedly perfect, he couldn't have created us, since were imperfect. Imperfection can't come from a perfect being. If he did create us, however, then that negates his perfection, meaning he is imperfect. Get it through your fundamentalist skull already.
    Thank you! That's what I've been saying! Wow, this tread is becoming a debate thread.
    I already replied to God's comment. Perhaps you chose to ignore it since it overwhelms you. Too bad.

Bai.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

One day, God went shopping for a party he going to throw. He walked into WalMart and bought a giant can of Redbull. Instead of paying for it since he's God, he drank it all instead.

1/4 of the way through he felt a rush of energy.

1/3 of the way though he had the idea of creating little creatures and placing them on a giant rock in space and watching them suffer and create wars.

1/2 of the way through he grew wings.

Once he drank the last half, he exploded and created and the Big Bang. And to this day, we haven't found the giant can he drank out of.

Ric, we've hit circular logic i think.

A perfect thing can choose to create imperfection. He perfectly created imperfection. That doesn't make the perfect guy imperfect if it's by choice.

See?

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Guys, just drop it. People can believe whatever they want. It isn't right for you to question what they believe in. =/
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Ric, we've hit circular logic i think.

A perfect thing can choose to create imperfection. He perfectly created imperfection. That doesn't make the perfect guy imperfect if it's by choice.

See?
    A perfect entity can't beget imperfection otherwise it wouldn't be perfect in the first place. Freewill or no free will. A perfect entity is just that: Perfect. Flawless, faultless, complete. If it has a desire to create imperfection then it demonstrates that it has needs and / or wants, thus revealing it's own imperfections. A perfect entity wouldn't and couldn't need, want or have any other reason to create imperfection because it's perfect. There isn't anything it lacks or needs. Human beings continue to build and advance because were striving for that ever elusive perfection. There are things we lack and need. A perfect being wouldn't lack nothing or need anything. It's that simple.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

That was far from simple home kangaroo

The whole "want" thing was what i was looking for, because i couldn't piece your thoughts together without that. It's square now though.

That was far from simple home kangaroo

The whole "want" thing was what i was looking for, because i couldn't piece your thoughts together without that. It's square now though.
    Should have made myself clearer earlier, but cool : )
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

A perfect entity can't beget imperfection otherwise it wouldn't be perfect in the first place. Freewill or no free will. A perfect entity is just that: Perfect. Flawless, faultless, complete. If it has a desire to create imperfection then it demonstrates that it has needs and / or wants, thus revealing it's own imperfections. A perfect entity wouldn't and couldn't need, want or have any other reason to create imperfection because it's perfect. There isn't anything it lacks or needs. Human beings continue to build and advance because were striving for that ever elusive perfection. There are things we lack and need. A perfect being wouldn't lack nothing or need anything. It's that simple.
    Interesting point, playing devil's advocate(LOL), a God that requires complete obedience and worship could be called very insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I will pray for Graystripe to come back.

R.I.P.

Thunderclan's only TRUE deputy
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

And then God decided that the dinosaurs didn't give him enough sacrifices and killed them.

And then he took Graystripe away...
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Into those awful, stinking hands of the Two-legs.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast