Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 210

Thread: I JUST DIED IN A PLANE CRASH

  1. #101
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Mouse brained twolegs! But Firestar will still lead Thunderclan with an iron paw!

  2. #102
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Hey guys, this is mainly directed at Pikatwo and some of the other religion flamers. Look, people can believe what they want. It's extremely fucked up to try and point out everything you disagree with about it. I'm not trying to say we're better than you or anything.

    And Espegirl, I know it's that you care for their souls and all, but if you keep on posting what you think of them their gonna keep flaming you. I'd say just drop it, they can believe what they want and we could believe what we want.

    I'll proudly say I'm a Christian, and I don't give a damn what people think about it. I am who I want to be! I know you guys are gonna think of me much lower, and I can really care less. I may be a Christian, but I don't believe you have to read a Bible, go to church, or even pray. As long as you believe in God and what He sent His son to do for us, your saved.
    End of discussion.
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  3. #103
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    This is SPARTA!

  4. #104
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Pikatwo can't believe in God, he believes in the Gods and Goddesses that other aborigines worship under the full moon.

  5. #105
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    This is SPARTA!
    Noo!

  6. #106
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    who would win...300 Spartans or Jesus H. Christ?

    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  7. #107
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Signal Flare View Post
    As long as you believe in God and what He sent His son to do for us, your saved.
    End of discussion.
    You aren't. You have to be DEVOUT to be saved.

  8. #108
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    What's Jesus's middle name?

  9. #109
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    who would win...300 Spartans or Jesus H. Christ?

    The 300 spartans are 0 for 1 in their battles to survive, so you should probably bank on Jesus. He has a middle name?

  10. #110

  11. #111
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Good guess. Either that, or Hagard.

  12. #112
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    You aren't. You have to be DEVOUT to be saved.
    Not true. So many Christians are fooled by this, but you don't have to be all "religious" to go to Heaven. Cuz that only puts us at the same level as the Muslims. They believe praying and acting religious gets you to Heaven. They believe anyone who's not Muslim is an evil person that deserves Hell.
    The Christian religion is becoming that way too, it's very dissapointing.
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  13. #113
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    I think the Christian religion was that way for quite a while if you think about it -- the Puritans in the 1600s, for instance. I'd say the religious fanaticism ebbs and flows.

  14. #114

  15. #115
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Because of our sinfulness, man cannot know and experience God's love and fellowship, no matter how hard he may try to reach God on his own through good deeds, religious rituals or philosophies.
    So if we can never know him, why bother even trying?

  16. #116
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Guys, please stop it. ><''
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  17. #117
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    I have an urge to come into this argument.

  18. #118
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Dont be afraid of the truth SF!

    Srsly though. if there was a god that loved all of us and had a divine plan, we wouldn't have the ability to sin and hell wouldn't exist. the idea of having the epitomy of all your fears as the place you spend the rest of time for disobeying an unproven force is the perfect way to control sheep that have free will.

  19. #119
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    You can not have a being that loves everyone and would LET them fuck up. You just can't. No priest can explain that either.

  20. #120
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    We have the ability to sin because God gave us free will, meaning he can not do anything to our future.

    I think.

  21. #121
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Well, we all believe whatever we wish to believe. I respect your oppinion as long as you respect mine.
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  22. #122
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Signal Flare View Post
    As long as you believe in God and what He sent His son to do for us, your saved.
    End of discussion.
    And what about those poor people in third world countries and other places who have never heard of Jesus, God and the Gospel? Those unfortunate, kind souls who have never done an evil thing in their lives are going to suffer an eternity in hell when they die simply because they didn't hear about Jesus and believe in him? The fact that a supposedly omnibenevolent God would judge an individual by their beliefs as opposed to their actions is absurd.
    We have the ability to sin because God gave us free will, meaning he can not do anything to our future.
    God, being supposedly omnipotent, omnibenevolant and all-knowing (foreseeing the suffering that evil would give us), could have created us with freewill without the ability to choose evil.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  23. #123
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Main religious beef: Many different religions with many worshippers, all claiming to be right and if you follow another one you are DAMNED. Makes it real hard to choose.

  24. #124
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    And what about those poor people in third world countries and other places who have never heard of Jesus, God and the Gospel? Those unfortunate, kind souls who have never done an evil thing in their lives are going to suffer an eternity in hell when they die simply because they didn't hear about Jesus and believe in him? The fact that a supposedly omnibenevolent God would judge an individual by their beliefs as opposed to their actions is absurd.
    Actually, there is something in the Bible about that.
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  25. #125
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    I love how you say he's wrong but don't give proof why

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •