Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 133

Thread: One Year Ago

  1. #76
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Solly, I wish I can snap your neck in half.
    Kelsh, it's over. You missed it.

  2. #77
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    I didn't miss anything, I was sitting right here afront of my computer screen watching the scene.

    I still wish I could snap your neck in half and drag you across broken glass until you die.

  3. #78
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Gayest thread ever.
    .

  4. #79
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I could pursue this, but then it would be just lkie the 'Check your cool level" incident again. So you win Pikatwo, but you shouldn't feel any pride in what you've done.
    Me once again vanquishing you in a display of flaming grandeur? I feel the pride washing over me.
    "*comment* infinity" is probably the worst thing to use in arguments.
    Care to elaborate? Why is it the 'worst thing to use in arguments' ?
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  5. #80
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    Me once again vanquishing you in a display of flaming grandeur? I feel the pride washing over me.
    I'm refering to when me and nanaki got into a fight and Xion had to purge it twice. I don't remember you anywhere in that.

    Care to elaborate? Why is it the 'worst thing to use in arguments' ?
    Going "'My side' times infinite" does not prove any worth in an argument, as what if your side is wrong? Then it would be an infinitive times more wrong?

  6. #81
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Being a jew doesn't prove an arguement either, Solly.

  7. #82
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Being a jew doesn't prove an arguement either, Solly.
    And did I bring Judaism into any of this? Kelsh, your antisemitism isn't funny, just annoying, obnoxious, and rude.

  8. #83
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    And did I bring Judaism into any of this? Kelsh, your antisemitism isn't funny, just annoying, obnoxious, and rude.
    I'm not anti-semitic, it was obviously a joke. Stop thinking that I don't like you because you're jewish, I don't like you because your the most annoying kid I ever met.

  9. #84
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    I know you don't hate me because i'm a Jew, I'm saying that that was not a very funny joke at all. I don't think it'd be funny if I walked in and said, "kelsh, being white does not help win an argument."

  10. #85
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Yeah, it would be pretty funny. But you Solly so shut the hell up.

  11. #86
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    I really wish I was in the flaming mood right now.

  12. #87
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Yeah, it would be pretty funny. But you Solly so shut the hell up.
    You're the first person to ask me that all day. Everybody else just flamed me.

  13. #88
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    You're the first person to ask me that all day. Everybody else just flamed me.
    I did not ask you anything. Do you see a question mark? No.

  14. #89
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I did not ask you anything. Do you see a question mark? No.
    I'm sorry, I can't say anything because I have shut up.

  15. #90
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I'm refering to when me and nanaki got into a fight and Xion had to purge it twice. I don't remember you anywhere in that.
    So you win Pikatwo, but you shouldn't feel any pride in what you've done.
    That's the part of the comment I was replying to, asshat.
    Going "'My side' times infinite" does not prove any worth in an argument, as what if your side is wrong? Then it would be an infinitive times more wrong?
    If you've consistently demonstrated in an argument that your side is right and the opposing party refuses to accept that, you can, as opposed to actually repeating your argument over and over, use an ad infinitum remark. In this case, the argument wasn't even serious, so repeating 'hmm ...' an infinite number of times doesn't prove anyone or anything right or wrong.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  16. #91
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default


  17. #92
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    The only reason you are shutting up because me and Pikatwo over rule you.

  18. #93
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Solly, Pikatwo speaks Ape, not moron. I'm so sorry.

  19. #94
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    The only reason you are shutting up because me and Pikatwo over rule you.
    Actually, I was testing you. And Kelsh, are you sure you overrule me, or just Pikatwo? You seem to have it in your mind that you are superior over anybody who is not a mod. You shouldn't, especially after I.... ah, never mind. I'm not allowed to mention it.

  20. #95
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Actually, I was testing you. And Kelsh, are you sure you overrule me, or just Pikatwo? You seem to have it in your mind that you are superior over anybody who is not a mod. You shouldn't, especially after I.... ah, never mind. I'm not allowed to mention it.
    No where in this society will you ever rule me. Nope, I think I'm superior over the mods also, Solly, get it right. lol And what were you about to say?

  21. #96
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    No where in this society will you ever rule me. Nope, I think I'm superior over the mods also, Solly, get it right. lol And what were you about to say?
    Well, I cannot change your thoughts and opinions.

    And I already told you, so much as speaking about it will get me a permanent ban. As enforced by FM. It has nothing to do with him, though.

  22. #97
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    It's to do with the Cool People Circle, I think.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  23. #98
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    ....Maybe.

  24. #99
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Well, I cannot change your thoughts and opinions.

    And I already told you, so much as speaking about it will get me a permanent ban. As enforced by FM. It has nothing to do with him, though.
    I bet it's not even anything, you're just trying to get attention.

  25. #100
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I bet it's not even anything, you're just trying to get attention.
    It is, you just need to look in the right places.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •