Thread: Black and White: I'm easy

Default Black and White: I'm easy

Ok, so, being a guy who still enjoys a rousing game of pokemon I've yet to evolve past the third generation of pokemon. I beat Pearl, but that's about it. One online match and I was done. I do, however, still play Emerald and Blue.

Ok, ok, let me go the real point of this thread: h ow does the 5th generation and the games themselves stack up? I know I've seen quite a bit of criticism and read a couple reviews, but the real aspect I'm wanting to experiment with is the online PvP experience. Now granted I usually suck against people with these masterful Sandstorm/Baton/Drizzle teams, but I'm willing to suffer through whatever is necessary.

How does the online stack up against Pearl/Diamond? Rather, how does the competitive aspect with new tricks and pokemon compare? Also, how are the game mechanics? Been wondering about this. Would you recommend the new generation to a guy still in love with Gen 1 and 3?

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

tl;dr analyse by pants and kirbx in 5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

I hate people that complain about the weather wars. Noew that rain is not insane it balances everything out nicely. Is that a bad thing?

Doryuuzu wants a word with you.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

I could've sworn there were other competitive players on here than Pants and Kirby. Like, people who wrote whole, coherent sentences and what not...

What happened to them?
    omae wa mou shindeiru

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

dragoniteady left, and blaziken is never on.

i think its just me, kirby, and shadow raven now :/

your welcome

I think that's the first time you've said my name properly. Don't do it too often or you'll wear it out!

Albert Einstein

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

i wont say it too often saddlemen rabbles

your welcome

The One That Never Was beasthaxorus's Avatar

heh heh heh ^_^
    it always seems imposible until it's done-nelson mandella

a house divided agaisnt itself cannot stand-abraham lincoln

gotta catch'em all-pokemon

[IMG][/IMG]