Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: which is the best U.S. state

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Well fucking duh you cock loving ass pounders! I am a douche and a dick and proud of it, you two are terrible posters, and seem proud of that. You're both horrible and I'm sick of this shit. Get the fuck off my forum!
    your not a mod so what power do you have
    Salamence's PokePet Destroyer the level 50 Salamence!

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

What power do I have? Seriously? I'm Dogar The Brave, King Of All That Is Mighty, you bitch. One snap and things get done. Fucking terrible idiots.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    What power do I have? Seriously? I'm Dogar The Brave, King Of All That Is Mighty, you bitch. One snap and things get done. Fucking terrible idiots.
    funny is that the best comeback you have i have heard worst so whos the idiot yes you are yes you are
    Salamence's PokePet Destroyer the level 50 Salamence!

worse*

USE COMMAS YOU FUCKER!!!!!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

The One That Never Was beasthaxorus's Avatar

ok lets see i have no good insults whereas all i've ever seen as a comeback from you was either you dick or ass pounder or fucker.really dumbass if we come back at you do you really think the same insult will differ . god you insufferable moron after this post you have no right to try a comeback because it will probably have u fucker ass pounder or dick in it.
    it always seems imposible until it's done-nelson mandella

a house divided agaisnt itself cannot stand-abraham lincoln

gotta catch'em all-pokemon

[IMG][/IMG]

The truth speaks louder than anything else. Except your mom when I'm reaming her fine and good.

Quote Originally Posted by beasthaxorus View Post
    ok lets see i have no good insults whereas all i've ever seen as a comeback from you was either you dick or ass pounder or fucker.really dumbass if we come back at you do you really think the same insult will differ . god you insufferable moron after this post you have no right to try a comeback because it will probably have u fucker ass pounder or dick in it.

STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS AFTER YOU POST!@#$%YKlgjrhegasfjdhfwio34eflwchjkgfsx

wow u used my mom. i dont really care i have heard any single joke you can put about my mom.plus the fact u are desperate enough to go after my mom and you still wouldn't have a chance with her.

[IMG][/IMG]

It's not my fault yo dad can't get it up. She be ALL up on my dick. You walked in last night so you know she be takin' it smooth and deep.

damn do you even read my posts or do you just skip them and think about my mom and post so random shit. you don't even know my familly.when u can actually make a good comeback that doesn't have to do with my mom then respond.

[IMG][/IMG]

I like how when you beat Dogar in any arguement, he either leaves or results to calling you stupid. A real man would go down with a fight, or admit he was wrong.

thank you kirby

[IMG][/IMG]

do you just skip them and think about my mom
    I think about yo mama all da time, how'd you know. And who says I don't know shit about your family, I can IP trace you down to the very latitude and longitude of where you live, home address and all, look up the owner of that property and then people search your entire family. Pretty crazy huh? But it's ok, because Dogar The Brave, you know, The King Of All That Is Mighty, has no power, because he's not a MOD....right? HA

So fuck off you dick weed, you and your friend are terrible, go to the Spam forum and stay there for a year and EARN your way to this board. It's OBVIOUS you don't have what it takes to be here or offer anything worth while to the board.

And to answer your question, yes, most of the time I don't read your posts, your friends posts or most idiot new members posts and just bash them. Why? Because I'm Dogar The Brave. Cockblasters.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

this is been the biggest possible claim to flame in PD history. i salute you new guys.

especially if it is an alt troll.

your welcome

ok... I was referring to my comment a while ago here. I have no clue what you people are fighting about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I like how when you beat Dogar in any arguement, he either leaves or results to calling you stupid. A real man would go down with a fight, or admit he was wrong.
    Kirby, I sometimes wonder if you will ever be able to be your Autism on this board...I really think you have nothing at all to offer this board. You are useless as a human being or an animal for that matter. You know what a real man would do with you Kirby, he'd sterilize you, God knows you are a genetic flaw in the human race, you ugly fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    this is been the biggest possible claim to flame in PD history. i salute you new guys.

especially if it is an alt troll.
    ha

ha ha ha

Yo just read Rayne and Lords old posts, as ok as they are now, they where just aweful in the past and staight up challanged the man.

^ as i said and it's in proof he came back with something about my mom or dick. u probably had to google comebacks which seemed to advanced for the brave dogar so you went to what you only know lame as fuck dick and mom jokes plus if you actually read what someone said when you post you wouldn't look like the biggest dumbass in the world.

[IMG][/IMG]

At least Rayne hasn't an idiot, he enough brains to make a decent insult.

plus dogar if that is kirberz picture at least he has the balls to put it up there.before you insult someone on how they look take a long look in the mirror or as long as you can before you break it.

[IMG][/IMG]

^ as i said and it's in proof he came back with something about my mom or dick. u probably had to google comebacks which seemed to advanced for the brave dogar so you went to what you only know lame as fuck dick and mom jokes plus if you actually read what someone said when you post you wouldn't look like the biggest dumbass in the world.

I'm sorry, fucking use commas or get the fuck out of here. And for that matter stop posting under two user names. And for that matter, I DID IN FACT FUCK YOU MOM! hahahahahah

plus dogar if that is kirberz picture at least he has the balls to put it up there.before you insult someone on how they look take a long look in the mirror or as long as you can before you break it.
    asdfghjklhahahahahahahahaha

why don't you get the fuck out of here. while some people enjoy me flaming you,while you make yourself look idiotic;i don't give a fuck.also the reason noone makes jokes about fucking your mom is because noone wants to fuck that ugly ass bitch you call your mom.

[IMG][/IMG]

will someone please tell me just what the fuck is going on here?

(yes, i felt the need to italicize fuck. this thread is just ridiculous)

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

the dogar insult simulator:

you think i am (insert main concept of arguement)? i can (concept of arguement) your whole family! i am the (king/lord/magician/master/coolest guy) of this fucking forum, and you are (gay/a faggot/a cockbiter/a nigger/a gutterslut/a dead man/a dead woman/a virgin/a loser) who can (eat my ass/suck a cock/fuck your mother) hard!!! (repeat one of the interchangable nouns in the previous scentence)!!! (cock/anus/balls/ball/slut/shit)+(biter/gargler/jerker/cranker/choker/jumper/slapper/feltcher/fluffer)

your welcome

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast