Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i hope no one minds

Default i hope no one minds

but yeah im restricting salamence and beatsthaidhsxxx

aww... ah well. You should still let em out once a week.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

no

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

they are funny when they fight with dogar. watch to see improvements. they may be worth the rest of the forum's time one day

your welcome

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Aww, let them have a little bit of fun you old sack of crap.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

you know i was way worse than that back in the days, and the forum was really active so you could've restricted me without any consequences. these 2 were responsible for like half of the new posts for a few days.

but you decide i guess

why do i always have to explain to people that lots of bad posts isnt a good thing .....

i mean i think everyone knows how lenient i've been in regards to sub par posters over the last couple of years. but this was too much.

lots of bad posts = potential for lots of hilarious responses

Come on God, let it slide for a little while longer. They're hilarious.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

no they're not

hilariously bad

seriously, that state thread is awesome. probably unintentionally awesome, but awesome nonetheless.

But you're old and homo. Stop teh suckage and bring them back.

Albert Einstein

i actually agree with tim on this one... the sheer amount of bad posts vs. the ONE huge rolling laughter from the dogargument isn't worth having them around in the main forums.

:/

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    i actually agree with tim on this one... the sheer amount of bad posts vs. the ONE huge rolling laughter from the dogargument isn't worth having them around in the main forums.

:/
    It's only okay when you do it; not anyone else.

okay

Albert Einstein

but i have a limit. i've contributed a lot more relevant posts than i used to shadow.

thats why these two should have a monitor over their actions in the spam forum.

your welcome

hm?

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    thats why these two should have a monitor over their actions in the spam forum.
    Hey gaiz wanna hear a joke? LETS MONITOR THE SPAM FORUM

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOL LOLOLOLO
    LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLL OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOO LOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLO

V

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOL LOLOLOLO
    LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOL LOLOLOLOV
    LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLL OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOO LOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLO
    V

V
    V
    LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLO
    LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLO
    LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOV
    V

VV
    VV
    V
    V
    V

V
    V
    V

V
    V
    V

V
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLOL LOLOLLOLOLOLO

Albert Einstein

^.^

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    why do i always have to explain to people that lots of bad posts isnt a good thing .....
    I loled so much. THIS is why God is out admin.

because hes one of the only people with sense in an infinite sea of retards?

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

We have enough bad posters already. A few posts to ridicule is good fun but a swarm of bad posts in the space of 10 minutes is just too much.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Somebody should take them under their wing. It's not often that potential is this obvious.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I will gladly mentor cokasaurus

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

What the hell are you talking about. There is nothing there.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast