Thread: Nazi Zombies

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Nazi Zombies

26th of March, 2011. A group of people have sought shelter from the storm in a desolate building a couple of miles south of Berlin. The storm, however, is the least of their worries. This is Germany. In the past, the only references a foreigner would make about Germany were the Great Wars or the Wall. Recently, it became country that was talked about only because of its economic warfare on the Euro. As of the 25th of March, 2011, it has become known as the First Purged Country.

The Nazi Zombies rose from graves all over the country and with the majority of them resting beneath Berlin, that was the first city to fall. There has been speculation that the Nazi Zombies are able to communicate with each other, based on the fact that no other city or town has been invaded since yesterday. A theory has been put forward by Nick Domino, UN Spokesperson for international security, detailing a possible plan devised by the zombies: The Berlin Sleepers (as the headlines are calling them) are to take over Germany whilst the small minorities buried under towns and smaller cities are all going to congregate on the border and commence an attack on the rest of Europe.

Their plans, however, are irrelevant to you. Your main focus right now is surviving. Berlin has fallen and you can be sure that the Nazi Zombies aren't going to be partying on the streets. They are going to disperse in different directions and they will find your group. You have all gathered on the top floor of the abandoned building. The windows aren't a good indicator for Zombie presence levels as the storm has made it very hard to see more than five feet ahead of you.

Shaking from either cold or fear, it's your group that's about to fight to death with the Nazi Zombies... if you can even kill them. The question is how long until they find you. That's how long you have to come up with a defence plan.

___

There is no sign-up sheet for this. Instead, I want you to PM me and only me telling me that you're in. Do not ask anybody if they're taking part in this. I'd rather if you came up with tactics and ideas for the siege by yourself. Obviously all normal rules apply and you will have to introduce your character via the narrative when we begin roleplaying, which will either be later tonight or exactly twenty-four hours from this post, I haven't decided yet.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

um... come up with one more original :/

i mean... nazi zombies right from COD? thats just not being creative

your welcome

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    um... come up with one more original :/

i mean... nazi zombies right from COD? thats just not being creative
    Who cares? This is a minimalist RP - if you have a problem with it, it ain't for you. The concept is obviously not original but the direction it's going in is anything but.

The One That Never Was beasthaxorus's Avatar

not to be rude but why no just play zombies on cod? it would be more fun.
    it always seems imposible until it's done-nelson mandella

a house divided agaisnt itself cannot stand-abraham lincoln

gotta catch'em all-pokemon

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by beasthaxorus View Post
    not to be rude but why no just play zombies on cod? it would be more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    The concept is obviously not original but the direction it's going in is anything but.
    That and I got to level 30 last night with my pals and I don't wanna play it anymore asdf.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I actually like this idea, I haven't done a survival RP in quite a while. Post sign-up shit, Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    There is no sign-up sheet for this. Instead, I want you to PM me and only me telling me that you're in. Do not ask anybody if they're taking part in this. I'd rather if you came up with tactics and ideas for the siege by yourself. Obviously all normal rules apply and you will have to introduce your character via the narrative when we begin roleplaying, which will either be later tonight or exactly twenty-four hours from this post, I haven't decided yet.
    I'm going from a new angle. I think it'd be more exciting to not know who we'll be roleplaying with until it starts and who they're characters are etc.

BUMP

pro idea

Beginning Trainer

nazi osama bin laden isnt dead i am osama

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

You have been blessed, Lord