Thread: yellowbrand

Default yellowbrand

youre a drummer right? ever heard of maxtone kits? do you have any idea if theyre good or not?

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

I lol'd.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

lmao

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Hold on a second - there wasn't anything funny about Rayne's post?

dont kid yourself lord. i am simply hilarious.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

LOL DUMMER PRIME COMEDY

ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

FUCK YOU GUYS

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    youre a drummer right? ever heard of maxtone kits? do you have any idea if theyre good or not?
    maxtone... that rings a bell, though i can't really tell you what they're like. i've been playing for 4 years and still have a shitty starter drumset with slightly not-shitty heads and cymbals. i'd love to help you but i can't really. :/

the best are dw but they're pricier than a fucking car

(brb googling maxtone)

haha, you called cl yellowbrand. newb.

tbh i prefer it this way :/

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

CoolioLatias in the house

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBrand View Post
    FUCK YOU GUYS

maxtone... that rings a bell, though i can't really tell you what they're like. i've been playing for 4 years and still have a shitty starter drumset with slightly not-shitty heads and cymbals. i'd love to help you but i can't really. :/

the best are dw but they're pricier than a fucking car

(brb googling maxtone)
    i had a shitty drumset which belonged to a friend of mine and which i destroyed. it was made of cheap plasticky shit and the snare actually split nearly in half. one of the hi-hat cymbals and crash had a massive dent. been looking around for a new set lately. i personally wanted a tama or pearl but my dad thinks that buying an expensive kit when im only going to be able to play it for a year before going off to college, and i obviously cant haul that thing around with me, is retarded, and rightly so. maxtone is the only one i could find which is cheap but also looks OKAY ie not completely shitty.

Drummers of PD, unite!
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i had a shitty drumset which belonged to a friend of mine and which i destroyed. it was made of cheap plasticky shit and the snare actually split nearly in half. one of the hi-hat cymbals and crash had a massive dent. been looking around for a new set lately. i personally wanted a tama or pearl but my dad thinks that buying an expensive kit when im only going to be able to play it for a year before going off to college, and i obviously cant haul that thing around with me, is retarded, and rightly so. maxtone is the only one i could find which is cheap but also looks OKAY ie not completely shitty.
    what i have right now is a basix custom iirc. it cost like 750$ with hardware and cymbals included. apparently it's one of the best starter drumkits you can find, and it doesn't really sound THAT bad, except for the cymbals which sounded like trash cans. there are other brands of not too pricy kits too but i can't remember them off the top of my head.

i hate those rich kids at my school who started off with 2500$ tama kits and aren't even good drummers. they don't deserve what they got :/