Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I motion that the Spam Forum no longer counts towards your post count.

Hybrid View

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default I motion that the Spam Forum no longer counts towards your post count.

It brings a highly inflated post count to users that really shouldn't have any business having over 4k.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Nice post count Dogar

ZING!

i know right?!?

Just beacuse Beast and Salamence will reach 4k within a matter of days means nothing.

gtfo seymour we're having a rofl party here

i do remember when they changed that rule to where they counted. ed and kirby were excited. i didn't care at the time because PD was my first forum. how ignorant i was back then... :c
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    i do remember when they changed that rule to where they counted. ed and kirby were excited. i didn't care at the time because PD was my first forum. how ignorant i was back then... :c
    I was excited? What slander is this?

No one changed it on the main description of the forum though.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

What is with his post count? I just don't get it.

it's important. i say yay and agree with dogar on this.
    some people think that their high post count means that something when it shouldn't.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Opposing this because the motion is moronic.

Agree with Lord

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

we've moved past using post count as a measure of power, if you have a 12 inch dick use that to intimidate unworthy PokéDreamers instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    we've moved past using post count as a measure of power, if you have a 12 inch dick use that to intimidate unworthy PokéDreamers instead?
    Don't make him whip it out again.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Opposing this because the motion is moronic.
    No, it's moronic that idiots have high post counts because of the spam forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Le Cat View Post
    Agree with Lord
    As if it mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    It has nothing to do with whether a post count determines one has power. It has everything to do with entitlement. People think they have a right to post in misc. and be considered a member of vaule just because they spent 6 months in the spam forum being terriable and increasing their post count. The whole point of the spam forum was to make it a training ground for posters to stop sucking. So then WHY do we have so many terriable posters merging into misc.? Because they think they are "ready" for misc. Why do they have this assumtion? Because they have an over bloated post count because of their terriable posting in the spam forum. This is a direct coraltion to the maount of terriable posters in misc. and God's liberal allownces of weho can post in misc. If their post count stayed in the 100's like they should be, they wouldn't be allowed to get away with half the horriableness they have been in the past 2 years since we make the spam forum count towards one post count. In conclusion, eliminate the post count in the spam forum.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    It has nothing to do with whether a post count determines one has power. It has everything to do with entitlement. People think they have a right to post in misc. and be considered a member of vaule just because they spent 6 months in the spam forum being terriable and increasing their post count. The whole point of the spam forum was to make it a training ground for posters to stop sucking. So then WHY do we have so many terriable posters merging into misc.? Because they think they are "ready" for misc. Why do they have this assumtion? Because they have an over bloated post count because of their terriable posting in the spam forum. This is a direct coraltion to the maount of terriable posters in misc. and God's liberal allownces of weho can post in misc. If their post count stayed in the 100's like they should be, they wouldn't be allowed to get away with half the horriableness they have been in the past 2 years since we make the spam forum count towards one post count. In conclusion, eliminate the post count in the spam forum.
    It's funny because I can quite clearly comprehend where Dogar's coming from and I can't disagree but still, it's a bit late to undo the work of the Lord.

I'll line up to be intimidated by it, even.

O_O

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

making posts cont in spam was like bismarck starting social security

Think I've only posted 4 times in the SPAM forum. Yay me

Quote Originally Posted by Atomika View Post
    Think I've only posted 4 times in the SPAM forum. Yay me
    http://pokedream.com/forums/search.php?searchid=159658

im sorry but no
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

Oh yeaaaa I forgot about that ZALGO thread

huh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast