Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I motion that the Spam Forum no longer counts towards your post count.

Ban people to spam if you wish, but dear god don't take away there posts counts.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    It has nothing to do with whether a post count determines one has power. It has everything to do with entitlement. People think they have a right to post in misc. and be considered a member of vaule just because they spent 6 months in the spam forum being terriable and increasing their post count. The whole point of the spam forum was to make it a training ground for posters to stop sucking. So then WHY do we have so many terriable posters merging into misc.? Because they think they are "ready" for misc. Why do they have this assumtion? Because they have an over bloated post count because of their terriable posting in the spam forum. This is a direct coraltion to the maount of terriable posters in misc. and God's liberal allownces of weho can post in misc. If their post count stayed in the 100's like they should be, they wouldn't be allowed to get away with half the horriableness they have been in the past 2 years since we make the spam forum count towards one post count. In conclusion, eliminate the post count in the spam forum.
    It's funny because I can quite clearly comprehend where Dogar's coming from and I can't disagree but still, it's a bit late to undo the work of the Lord.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Dogar power > Lord power

Yes I can, because I am King Of All That Is Mighty.

People's horribly stupid bloated spam forum post count will have to stay the same, that's not waht I'm saying. (You're still all dirt to me though.) What I'm saying is no longer will this frivolous experiment be conducted. It failed and I want it abolished.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

What is the point of this? To make you happy? Who aside from YOU cares? Name one.

Kirby, the real question is, why do you think it matters if anyone else does? This thread wasn't for you or the public at large. Like all great forms of power, it's really only a select few that make the decisions. You, Kirby, aren't one of them.

And I stated the "point" already you fucking moron, if you weren't so damn stupid you would have understood the rationalization behind my argument.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Dogar, name one fucking person. That is all I ask.

Kirby, you really don't understand this do you. I have a post count of over 2 million. I aquired those posts without wondering if any other member on this board thought it a good idea. Copy and paste that with this, and thats reality. Doesn't matter if people agree on anything, it just matters who has the power. I am one of them, you and almost everyone on this board is not.

The funny thing is though, when the final result of all this happens. Your loser bitch ass will post here still regardless. Fucking sheep bitch.

Dogar lets consider this, you are the only person that cares. If one vote passes in the house of representatives and all the others go against it, it fails to pass. Now while PD isn't a democracy, if only one person support something, and everyone else doesn't give a dam, you lose.

Now as for yuor sheep comment, how? I do what I want where I want and who I want. I piss out my front door and, wave to the mailman while doing it. Now back to the point, me posting in misc or spam isn't me following anyone. Who am I following? Ed? He no longer posts? If I am a sheep, I am the lead one if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Dogar lets consider this....
    I stopped reading there. Shut up Kirby.

Shows who is the mature and civil one here. You make the desicions because you flame people? Explain to me how that government system works at all.

God and I bought this board. God is indeed an Admin. If I REALLY felt strong about something, God would most likely do it. That's how it works on PD. Oh, and in the background Mewtwo steals our money.

And none of us have any say, just you and a few other people, sounds about right... isn't this what the whole PD revolution was against? Or have a been lied to all these years?

We NEVER had a revolution. NOTHING CHANGED!

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

Pokedream.com is worth $6,181 USD and had a World rank of #117,057 since our last update. Pokedream.com has a Google PR of 4 and is listed in DMoz. Pokedream IP Adress is 70.35.25.208 and its server is located in Canada. Here's on this page many information about the domain name Pokedream.com - Pokedream.

your welcome

You can't trust that shit. Just like you can't trust Mewtwo. He's a no good thief.

And your saying thats a good thing? The believe that the people should have little to no say in PD but, instead a supposed supreme group of people control everything.

YES JUST LIKE EVERYTHING IN LIFE. GET USED TO IT!

to make an omelet, you gotta suck a few dicks first

your welcome

Erm no in most 1st worl nations you VOTE for your representatives. Its the basic principle of representative democracy.

Keep living in your dream world Kirby.

Really dream world? Then how the fuck did morons get into political office in my area? The people voted them in, and while they all may be morons, atleast they do what the people want.

because they made an omelet kirb

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Really dream world? Then how the fuck did morons get into political office in my area? The people voted them in, and while they all may be morons, atleast they do what the people want.
    The larger political agenda is made by a select few in congress and the senate in committees where the most senior members decide what bills will be put up for vote; you naive little boy.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

hehe boys will be boys.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    The larger political agenda is made by a select few in congress and the senate in committees where the most senior members decide what bills will be put up for vote; you naive little boy.
    All of which if there voters choose to go against them, there out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast