Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brony Thread

Default Brony Thread

That's right, folks, it's a My Little Pony thread. Post all applicable pony related images, etc.

Personally, my favorite is Rainbow Dash

Also, this might be useful:

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Well... as far as the my little ponies series goes, its the Gilda. But as far as my personality goes, probably somewhere betweenTwilight Sprinkle and Pinkie Pie.

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/1...PNG?1301539136

Calvin and Hobbes make everything better.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Registered Users Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

WHY SEYMOUR WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Registered Users Regular

Wow... That Dude is... Wow... XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

theresalogicalexplanatino

your welcome

Ya'll completely missed the point.

Did you Know? Danny Devito plays in the Feature Length My Little Pony film from the 1980s
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

and Steve Buscemi plays Mr. sparkles in the "My Little Pony 2: Reservoir Ponies"

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Did you Know? Danny Devito plays in the Feature Length My Little Pony film from the 1980s
    =O_o= really? Might need to check that out...

Anyhoo, PONY DUMP!

The feature length film is NOT that good...speaking of the original animated series, the Quest of the Princess Ponies is pretty great, much better villain...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

(someone actually made this oh good lord)

your welcome

thats called turning people away from a thread krumbx

your welcome

Great, as if I wasnt sick of seeing it everywhere else. Thanks RC...

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Great, as if I wasnt sick of seeing it everywhere else. Thanks RC...

I honestly didn't even know there was a my little pony show.

This is about the fourth incarnation of it... The old show from the 80's went on for years... then there were several specials/episodes/movies made but I don't think it was ever a proper a series, and now the newest freakishly deformed Pony series.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

My favorite episode thus far is probably Bridal Gossip, but I haven't seen them all yet. The one where Spike had a mustache is a close second though.

haven;t seen any of this new series... DIDN'T care for the Spike in the remake from the early 2000's...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I fell in love with the image macros so I decided to watch an episode and was like "eh, I don't like it." It to this day is my least favorite episode, the one where Pinkie Pie predicts disasters. Then I kept getting linked clips of it and started watching other episodes, then I was hooked.

I'm currently making a Rainbow Dash costume for Otakon, it's probably not gonna be as awesome as Dr. Tran but it's def gonna be better than Umbreon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast