Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brony Thread

Heh...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

MUST SEE PHOTOS.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Photos of what? I haven't made it yet.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

I meant when you completed it.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Everyone thinks Rainbow Dash is a lesbian, I don't think so. She's a tomboy, yeah, but it's so obvious that if she was a lesbian there'd be someone referencing it by now. More than likely she's just gender confused. I bet she'll end up being abusive in a relationship.

Now Twilight Sparkle, she's a closet dyke if I ever saw one. She's not interested in anything feminine but she tries really hard to pretend she is, it's like she's scared to death to admit to herself she wants pony muff.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

I ran into a snag with my costume (this is the main reason I'm starting early, I'm treading new ground), I can't figure out how to properly make a tail and mane. Ordinarily it would be easy, just buy one, but Rainbow Dash has lots of colors so I can't just buy one or bleach and color one, I need to make it from scratch.

Because this is a budget build my first thought was yarn manipulation. I'm currently straightening a prototype tail I hope to use but to be honest, unless it turns out a lot better than I'm thinking it will, I might be better off with another strategy. Any suggestions?

Registered Users Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    I ran into a snag with my costume (this is the main reason I'm starting early, I'm treading new ground), I can't figure out how to properly make a tail and mane. Ordinarily it would be easy, just buy one, but Rainbow Dash has lots of colors so I can't just buy one or bleach and color one, I need to make it from scratch.

Because this is a budget build my first thought was yarn manipulation. I'm currently straightening a prototype tail I hope to use but to be honest, unless it turns out a lot better than I'm thinking it will, I might be better off with another strategy. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post

Eh, I'll personally just make lots of cosplayer friends then ask everyone for a really small snippet of their wig. Works best at conventions. Otherwise you could just go to a hair salon and buy several strands of coloured hair extensions, the ones that the hairdresser ties into your hair. It's $1 for a bundle of strands here. They're going to be more expensive than snitching them off cosplayers, but at least they come pretied!

I'll try yarn first since I already have it but good idea.

I'm thinking as a backup plan I could always go as Dr. Whooves.

That needed posting, it just made me =v_v=

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

i came over and over and semen

your welcome

Registered Users Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

I don't care what version of Rainbow Dash it is, you know I would...

...like a fucking Mack truck.

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Good to see Rule 34 alive and well on PokeDream.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

That last pic is great.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Yeah, thems some tig ol' bitties, but I'm partial to the second one.

Season 1 is over, and it ended quite well if I may say so. I really loved Fluttershy in this one. However, now that it's over, what the hell am I gonna watch? That was like the only TV I enjoyed, and now it's gone. I'm gonna go crazy waiting =@_@=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12