Thread: This man has the biggest balls ever.

Default This man has the biggest balls ever.

The tornado got fucking scared of him and ran off =O_o=
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I love how calm he is throughout the video.

"Mmm yeah, it's coming right towards me... Yup."

He wasn't afraid of it. Obviously he knew the tornado didn't have enough force to move him and his huge, metallic balls.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

First Youtube comment says it the best:

"(The) only reason he didnt get picked up by that tornado is that he was anchored by his massive brass balls."

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein