Thread: Friends

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

Default Friends

Has your personal circle of friends every annoyed you? Like got under your skin soooooooo bad, that you wished to blow their fucking brains out.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

There's eleven regulars in my group, including me and we're usually pretty chill with each other. Some of us stab each other in the back and others seem to have hidden agendas of their own but as a group, it's great.

There's a twelfth member, however, who nobody actually likes. He's like a parasite - the only reason everyone keeps him around is literally for the lulz at his expense.

Oh yeah, especially this one girl who- was kind of a parasite, just like in Lord's group. She attached herself onto me for some reason, and it was so hellishly annoying when she had to get/ do every single thing I had/did.

It was so annoying, but she would be like "Ohhh Trixie, you're so sweet, you're my only friend", and I would be like " Ok..." and try to discreetly avoid her by talking to someone else.

Then she tried to steal my boyfriend and couldn't, and stopped speaking to me
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Trixie, your only bf was online, have you been keeping something from me!!!! And, el oh el, you claim that she called you Trixie.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

So no one told you life was going to be this way...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

eh, I guess. I mean they're all over 23 years old so there isn't cute little drama in it. The only thing I can think of is that our friend Jon gets upset a lot.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Only when they grab any available video recording device and attempt to film my idiocy. A man's escapades are his own.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DoA

I could write a novella on this... but maybe later, gotta find an envelope to pay my autoloan.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    Your mother warned you there'd be days like these

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Yeah, but the way I see it is if they don't annoy you from time to time they're probably not being straight with you, and probably not your friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~