Thread: Everyone loves free Electronic music~

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Default Everyone loves free Electronic music~

Good friend of my released his first EP. He's been DJing for over 6-7 years now.

http://andyszawsum.bandcamp.com/album/first-of-many-ep

When you click download and it asks for a price just put "0" and it'll email you the mp3s. Tracks include some Tron shit, Pokemon, Ghost n the Shell, Panty and Stocking, ect. ;D
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Registered Users Regular

Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    youre wicked cool 10/10

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

I'm really liking this! I'll admit that electronic isn't my style, but from what little I've listened to ('Son of Flynn' and 'Missingo') it sounds very professional, which I suppose is the best compliment I can give your friend. I won't bore you with a review, and will only say that from what little I know of this genre of music, I see this young lad going somewhere. Pass on my compliments, Kelsh!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

He'll appreciate it! He's famous locally and actually has a gig in Cananda and Washington.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha