Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 74

Thread: My parents are fighting

  1. #1
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default My parents are fighting

    Bad.

    Please please cheer me up
    This is terrible
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  2. #2
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Ah well

    I had a long shower, talked to someone and feel much better. Regret making this thread though. Never mind >.>
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  3. #3
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,118

    Default

    I am not a man for lol cats, but everything has its time and place:


  4. #4
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Kirbx <3
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  5. #5
    Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Like you'd look for me, pffft...
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    If I woulda been on a half hour ago, I would have made you feel better. Fighting is natural, and as long as there isn't weaponry involved, it usually turns out ok. :happysad"
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025




    http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

    *withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

  6. #6
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    Bad.

    Please please cheer me up
    This is terrible
    I love you Trixie, no more sadness ok?

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  7. #7
    The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,261

    Default


    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

  8. #8
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Well, my mum ended up saying she wants to leave etc etc. Idk how it's going to turn out yet, but I'm just dealing with the unpleasantness as well as I can.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  9. #9
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Kirbx, Dogar, Midnight and Shadowraven- you guys make me feel so much better though, if only distracting me for a while.

    I'll be lurking the boards for some time yet, I think.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  10. #10
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    trixie, parents can be complete assholes.

    just remember...



    your welcome

  11. #11
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    I'm late but if it ever happens again...



    I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

  12. #12
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    You're not late Nido....

    This is really serious. My parents aren't speaking now, and my mother's packed up all her stuff.

    It's actually because we were supposed to move, but my dad doesn't want to, somehow. He doesn't "like change", I guess. He didn't lift a finger to help my mother get everything organised and ready to move and kept finding fault with her for the smallest of reasons. She told him that if he thinks whatever she's doing is wrong, he should pitch in and help her, or organize it himself. (Anyway, he prides himself at being good at stuff like that.)

    Anyway, it's not like moving is going to be inconvenient for him, in fact it won't make a difference, and it will actually be good for my mother because she won't have such a long commute everyday.

    He heard that the nearest stores are much farther away from the other house than it is from here, and he usually does the shopping- he told her that if we move he will not do these things and "you must do everything without making a fuss about it". She was like "How can you say that?" and then he said "Fine, I'm not coming. Do what you want."

    That started the whole thing off and they brought up all their past arguments and what not...
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  13. #13
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    And.... I don't know.

    I have to go with my mother when she leaves, and both of them aren't relenting at all, so it looks like my family will never be as it was before.

    I've always been a daddy's girl too- but this time my mother's in the right. I would never let my husband say something like that to me either. I find it hard to believe my dad is capable of saying all that, I don't know if I can forgive him.

    I'm going to miss my dad
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  14. #14
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,953

    Default

    Well telling your mom to do all the work isn't the worst thing he could say. Most men say it as a matter of fact. Is the money down on the new house already. And Trixie, I think it'll cool over in a little while, I mean, do you think your dad is gonna be willing to find another piece of ass like your mom? He'll go with he flow eventually or be out a woman. That being said, IF they do have to part at least you are an only child and they'll spoil you for their love. There's an anime convention in America coming up....hmmmm haha

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  15. #15
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Yeah well, creating unnecessary problems is uncalled for.

    At the end she said "Fine, I'll just take my daughter and go."
    He said,"Good, it'll solve all our problems."

    Daddy </3
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  16. #16
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    God, I feel like such a baby
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  17. #17
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,953

    Default

    He's just angry and saying stupid things. Obviously you aren't a problem to them. Albeit you have a somewhat sick, although kinky, obsession with posting on Pokemon messages boards, but I doubt they know your net life well enough to blame their marital problems on that. You're a nice smart woman Trixie, why in the world would he not care and love you? The answer is he does and is just saying stupid stuff.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  18. #18
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    I guess I'm old enough now to deal with it- but things like this have never happened to me before.

    I hope it gets resolved soon, or I learn to deal with it better, because I hate my life right now.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  19. #19
    The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    This thread brings up painful memories for me.

    Hang in there, Trix. Hopefully it's just another argument that'll get patched up double-quick.

    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

  20. #20
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Aww Shadowraven <3 *hugs*

    Guess you know what it feels like.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  21. #21
    if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    there's a snake in my boot!
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    time alone is definitely what your parents need. after mine got divorced, they both became better and wiser people. and they are actually closer than they ever were together. its odd really.

    but regardless, i love 'em both, and i forgave the bullshit they put me through


    your welcome

  22. #22
    The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Well, it was a long long time ago, but considering my mum went through post-natal depression, got back up on her feet, only to have dad leave her a couple of years later and take everything but the house and the car, it leaves an impact on everyone. At least I was so young when it happened (four years old) that I obviously didn't comprehend most of it, but I did understand and felt his absence.

    Argh...this isn't helping me or you at all...happy thoughts, Trix! Happy thoughts!

    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

  23. #23
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    I guess I'm old enough now to deal with it- but things like this have never happened to me before.

    I hope it gets resolved soon, or I learn to deal with it better, because I hate my life right now.
    Seeing your parents go through emotional stuff like this, regardless of age, is always hard. It's a wave in an aspect of your life that, ideally, should be a calm sea. Like the ocean, there is little you can do to control situations like these---in the end, you must ride it out and hope that the waters will become clearer eventually. We're all here for you Trixie and we all love you. <3

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  24. #24
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Happy thoughts
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  25. #25
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Seeing your parents go through emotional stuff like this, regardless of age, is always hard. It's a wave in an aspect of your life that, ideally, should be a calm sea. Like the ocean, there is little you can do to control situations like these---in the end, you must ride it out and hope that waters will become clear eventually. We're all here for you Trixie and we all love you. <3
    I don't know why that would make me tear up, but it did. Damn.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •