Thread: Dear Princess Celestia,

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Default Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I took my friendship with Rarity to a whole new level. Everypony thinks Rainbow Dash is a lesbian but to be honest, I think she's just trying to find herself. I came out of the closet to Rarity though, and she totally understood! I couldn't believe it, I would have sworn she would have been grossed out but I had to tell someone. The best part is I think she might even be interested in me! She told me how lesbian fashions are en vogue these days and wanted to design my wardrobe! I know Spike is going to be super jealous so I sent this letter through Derpy Hooves. I just don't have the heart to tell the little guy, he's going to be crushed. Then again, if I wait a couple years be might come around to the idea of me and Rarity dating heehee. Anyway, that concludes me "friendship" report for today.

Your faithfull student,

Twilight Sparkle
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

RC in 5...

ta is rc

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    ta is rc
    Gadzooks! I must train my search-fu.

To my faithful student Twilight Sparkle,

www.babynames.com

Princess Celestia.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Dear Princess Celestia,

Nothing is over. Nothing. You don't just turn it off. It wasn't my war. You asked me, I didn't ask you. And I did what I had to to win, but somebody wouldn't let us win. Then I come back to Canterlot, and I see all those maggots at the airport protesting me, spitting, calling me "filly-killer" and all kinds of vile crap. Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they, unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!?

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

it was in gods pd bio. even youve read it.

its hard not to have come across that information if you've been here long enough

Together, they have close to 10,000 posts.