Since last holidays he's been an absolute nightmare. He hasn't been a full week at school since the start of this year, and when he does go, he usually shows up at 10 and leaves at noon. The school's said that if he doesn't get his shit together he can just pack up and go, but honestly I don't think he'll even bother. Mum threatened not to give him any presents on his 15th birthday, but he didn't care.

Two week holiday finishes tomorrow and over the two weeks he's been home twice, once to try and get money (which he didn't get so he left) and tonight, where I caught him trying to steal money from me. Mum took the phone of him, at which point he cracked the shits, and they've been arguing for half an hour. He'll probably leave any moment now.

Fuck this, fuck everything. I can still remember the start of last year, how he used to come into my room at 12 at night and we'd have all-night 'Heroes' marathons, and laugh at all the awesome and stupid and awesomely stupid stuff on that show. Now, I don't even know him. He smokes, doesn't take showers, and I strongly suspect he's been taking drugs.

Shrinks not helping, they don't know shit. Mum cries herself to sleep every second night. I'm just trying to stop her falling into depression, which happened like 8 years ago and was scary as fuck. Why's he doing this us? What do I do?