Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My brother's fucking his life up

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Default My brother's fucking his life up

Since last holidays he's been an absolute nightmare. He hasn't been a full week at school since the start of this year, and when he does go, he usually shows up at 10 and leaves at noon. The school's said that if he doesn't get his shit together he can just pack up and go, but honestly I don't think he'll even bother. Mum threatened not to give him any presents on his 15th birthday, but he didn't care.

Two week holiday finishes tomorrow and over the two weeks he's been home twice, once to try and get money (which he didn't get so he left) and tonight, where I caught him trying to steal money from me. Mum took the phone of him, at which point he cracked the shits, and they've been arguing for half an hour. He'll probably leave any moment now.

Fuck this, fuck everything. I can still remember the start of last year, how he used to come into my room at 12 at night and we'd have all-night 'Heroes' marathons, and laugh at all the awesome and stupid and awesomely stupid stuff on that show. Now, I don't even know him. He smokes, doesn't take showers, and I strongly suspect he's been taking drugs.

Shrinks not helping, they don't know shit. Mum cries herself to sleep every second night. I'm just trying to stop her falling into depression, which happened like 8 years ago and was scary as fuck. Why's he doing this us? What do I do?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Ugh.. this sucks.

Do have any idea why he's acting that way? Like maybe he's fallen in with the wrong crowd or something? Have you tried talking to him?

He should at least see the effect his behaviour is having on your mum- and realise what he's doing is just plain wrong. Seriously, if he doesn't.... I have no sympathy for him. I just really think you should talk to him. Straight up.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Eat a muffin and feel better <3
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

95% of this forum is fucking their life up. dont expect any advice here.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

How old is he?
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    hahahaha

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Well, someone has to be the fry cook until he dies. If he honestly wants to be a fucking moron, go ahead, see how long he lasts.

Sometimes a man must embark on a long, hard road, upon which he will become either a sage or a Thirfty-Mart janitor.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.Ē Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post

The Blind Eye of Deception DSX: Reborn's Avatar

Advice does not come often around here....
    Going Old School

when he does fuck his life up he will come back begging for a second chance and you'll tell him to go fuck himself. tell him that -- if it doesn't slap him in the face right now, it definitely will in the future.

seriously i have no idea. he acts like he doesn't give a fuck about anything but he's definitely got problems. can you think of anything that happened this summer, during the holidays -- when he started to break down? there's surely something behind this but i doubt he'll tell you what.

and he doesn't shower? what the fuck

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

The only drugs you really have to worry about is Heroine. A lot of kids are getting into that shit nowadays and it's straight putting chemicals into your body... yuck.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Mariruri View Post
    The only drugs you really have to worry about is Heroine. A lot of kids are getting into that shit nowadays and it's straight putting chemicals into your body... yuck.
    A lot of people in every era played with drugs, not just this era. And although heroine is very bad for people, most drugs are not healthy as well.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariruri View Post
    A lot of people in every era played with drugs, not just this era. And although heroine is very bad for people, most drugs are not healthy as well.
    neither is alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    okay dogar but this era can only get into drugs when it does LOL youre so slow sometimes! and a lot of drugs arent as unhealthy as theyre made out to be. im pretty sure i could name 3 illegal, popular drugs less harmful than energy drinks and coffee!
    LSD, ecstasy and cocain are three that are worse then energy drinks and coffee.

okay dogar but this era can only get into drugs when it does LOL youre so slow sometimes! and a lot of drugs arent as unhealthy as theyre made out to be. im pretty sure i could name 3 illegal, popular drugs less harmful than energy drinks and coffee!
    i dont know about three

a prediction that god will post on an active pokedream thread. it was a long shot that for sure.

No, I know for a fact those are all more dangerous than caffeine, which is in fact a drug as well.

LSD, or acid, makes you get into "trips." Sometimes people can never get out of the "trip" and are brain dead for life. Also, the chemicals of LSD stays in your spinal cord for the rest of your life and if your back cracks or moves in a certain way, those chemicals can trigger a "flash back," that makes you "trip" for about 30 seconds to a few minutes. So, lets say you take a hit of acid when you were 19 or what have you, you know, just to "try it out." Then years and years latter you have a family and you're driving your infant children in a car and then suddenly you have a "flash back," loose control of the car and cause a terrible car crash. Whether the children die is situational, but there is no doubt that one has a potential risk for the rest of their lives to cause a disaster just because they made a silly choice at the age of 19.

Also, using LSD causes a small pinpoint hole in your brain to form and excessive use will indeed cause brain damage. Again, a cup of coffee seems benign when comparing the two.

Ecstasy also causes the same brain destroying effect as LCD and makes holes in that organ as well.

Cocaine is like caffeine but is increasingly more powerful; stimulates in general are very risky to take.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    a prediction that god will post on an active pokedream thread. it was a long shot that for sure.
    hahaha

to argue for him
    i just said i dont know about three. calm down giant squid.

It's not like God is supporting my conservative political views or grammatical misuses. He's just questioning a silly, if not completely stupid statement you stated. You know, he's making you look like an idiot. That's something he does daily regardless if I am in a thread or not.

dont worry dogar i dont even know three lol. i just get on you when you quote kelsh with some just sayin remark which is like every other day haha
    Case and point. You said a stupid comment and we both called you out on it. It's just what assholes do.

im not even trying to make justin look stupid or anything. i just dont know about three. not saying there arent three. just that im somewhat incredulous.

these guys are on the phone talking about me AS WE SPEAK

i guess its a good thing to be likened to somebody who calls you out on it
    No actually, my phone is dead and I just woke up from a nap. I donít want to wake up my gf so I'm not on the phone. But Justin, if we were, we'd probably be talking shit on people more important than you. :/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast