Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My brother's fucking his life up

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    im not even trying to make justin look stupid or anything. i just dont know about three. not saying there arent three. just that im somewhat incredulous.
    Well under his own omission, neither does he. So maybe you aren't calling him stupid, but I sure am. haha

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

i mean normally i find it hilarious when justin flames "higher ups" on pokedream. and i dont mean that condescendingly like i laugh at him for being stupid(like shadow or something), but his posts to that effect are usually legitimately hilarious and some good burns. but he is SELF DESTRUCTING here.

When it comes to saying something factually or academically foolish, there is no remorse from the PD Elite!!!!!!!69!!!!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    chill out there killa. under my OMMISION i sad i didnt know three in the first place, and according to you they probably dont exist, so how can i be wrong?

i guess
    Well Justin, what you SAD was that you could name 3 illegal drugs that aren't as bad as energy drinks or coffee. Albeit I went off topic afterwards but nonetheless I thought your statement was stupid. So when I called you out on it you retracted it. Thus, I made you eat your own very silly words. It's what I do.

Ok Justin, you "trolled" me.

are you angry at her success where you have failed?
    You're right, I have always aspired to mess around with an older man with facial who has never gone past community college. You got me.

The sad thing is you think I'm being "Dogar" to Kelsi for a particular reason when in fact I do this to everyone. And what's even sadder than that is that you think you have any ground to stand when two giants battle it out in a game of quips on Pokedream Forums.

well dogar seeing as all of that is made up since you don't know who she's talking about, i'd say u mad. but that's just me, i just assume when people make up other people its because theyre wicked jealous.
    And mind you, you stated at first that I was angry of HER success, not HIS. You really suck at flaming me.

nope, you actually obsess over kelsh and its wicked weird. and sorry but the grammar in your last sentence is absolutely horrible. try reposting it so i can understand you.
    You're right Justin, I'm completely obsessed with Kelsi, because, you know, I ONLY burn her on Pokedream forums. And no one is denying I am not one to worry much about grammar.

is impressing kelsh justins game?? is he tryina hit that??

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    is impressing kelsh justins game?? is he tryina hit that??
    What nerd during/post Dogar+Kelsi isn't?

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    LSD, ecstasy and cocain are three that are worse then energy drinks and coffee.
    LSD is one of the least toxic chemicals in the world. There are no signs of it harming your body and not an addictive drug. Although it can potentially cause Schizophrenia if you have a history of mental illnesses in your family..

I admit Ecstasy is very harmful for your body, MDMA isn't anything to fuck around with... And Cocain fucks with your blood pressure and other horrible stuff.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

lolwhat I didn't even see that whole other page. oh well, you guys have no lives.
    - Guatama Buddha

when was I ghetto?
    - Guatama Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Mariruri View Post
    There are no signs of it harming your body
    You're right, getting stuck in a trip for the rest of your life and having pinpoint size holes in your brain as well as the potential of having flashbacks isn't harmful to your body.

no way man, kelsh is a little too ghetto for me
    hahahahahahahaha

There is no signs of holes in your brains wtf.

Since the word "acid" in other contexts refers to a corrosive material, the idea that "acid makes holes in your brain" or "makes your brain bleed" may be a form of twisted logic derived from the common slang term for LSD, "acid". LSD is not a corrosive material.
    - Guatama Buddha

and like I said, it's really rare to get "stuck in a trip" unless you have family history of schizo or anything.
    - Guatama Buddha

There is no signs of holes in your brains wtf.
    TBH I'm not a drug expert so I'll stop from there. I will look into that talking point eventually though. I disagree with you fully though that acid is not harmful to the body when considering to the effects they do in fact cause.

You're running on rumors. I thought the same thing until I read 2 novels on LSD and 2 part documentry (BBC) about it.

and you can't even have holes in your brain, your brain is made up of string cells...
    - Guatama Buddha

You're running on rumors. I thought the same thing until I read 2 novels on LSD and 2 part documentry (BBC) about it.

and you can't even have holes in your brain, your brain is made up of string cells...
    On a completely/slightly unrelated/related note:

Alzheimer's.

Again, I'm stepping off the “hole” argument for LSD because I am not versed enough in the subject; but to say that LSD is not harmful to ones body when considering its side effects is just foolish no matter how many BBC documentaries you watched.

If you mean mentally it can affect you, then possibly. but not physically.
    - Guatama Buddha

Your mental state is controlled by your brain and last I checked a brain is an organ so thus LSD does effect you physically.

If anything, it can effect you emotionally. All it does it enhances things a shit ton. I know a lot of people personally before and after they've taken Acid and the only thing that has affected them was that colors are more enhanced afterwards and that sometimes they'll have 'flashbacks'.
    - Guatama Buddha

One Helluva' drug.

If anything, it can effect you emotionally. All it does it enhances things a shit ton. I know a lot of people personally before and after they've taken Acid and the only thing that has affected them was that colors are more enhanced afterwards and that sometimes they'll have 'flashbacks'.
    Pretty silly that you say "ONLY" when describing such detrimental effects.

I don't see how that's incredibly harmful. I know a man that has taken acid once a week for three years, he died a healthy man.
    - Guatama Buddha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast