Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So LEO33WII killed Bin Laden

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    It was a simulation test day or something. Things got a bit confusing I guess.
    The NORAD system was designed to respond to a nuclear threat. It has a response time of 14 minutes to intercept. This took over 2 hours. It was test day, Dick Cheney was in charge of NORAD that day and specifically ordered tests to be conducted involving almost every jet under his command, some simulations involving planes being flown into buildings. This wasn't a coincidence.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    the least sensible aspect of 9/11 conspiracy theories is that it would take such a risky inside job to get americans to support a war against the middle east. to convince americans to go to war with a country full of brown people scarcely requires an argument consisting of more than "yee haw"
    This is probably the most reasoned rebuttal to a 9/11 conspiracy theory I've ever seen.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Such a terrible event, this man should of been brought to trail, thats real justice, not this assanation shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Such a terrible event, this man should of been brought to trail, thats real justice, not this assanation shit.
    You think? Gee, if he was the leader of an international terrorist organization maybe he would have had useful information.

The German leaders where brought under trail for war crimes, I don't see how he is worse then them.

I read that sentence in Tommy Wiseau's voice, Kirby.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koi901 View Post
    :nigga: hi peoplez
    Leo33Wii killed Osama Bin Laden

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    The NORAD system was designed to respond to a nuclear threat. It has a response time of 14 minutes to intercept. This took over 2 hours. It was test day, Dick Cheney was in charge of NORAD that day and specifically ordered tests to be conducted involving almost every jet under his command, some simulations involving planes being flown into buildings. This wasn't a coincidence.
    It's called a coincidence. What's the point of even having a word for it when it just leads to conspiracy theories?

the least sensible aspect of 9/11 conspiracy theories is that it would take such a risky inside job to get americans to support a war against the middle east. to convince americans to go to war with a country full of brown people scarcely requires an argument consisting of more than "yee haw"
    maybe im not really quick to grasp at things at 5 in the morning but how exactly is this the least sensible aspect? yes americans wouldn't attack a country for no reason and 9/11 provided that reason, conspiracy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    It's called a coincidence. What's the point of even having a word for it when it just leads to conspiracy theories?
    The most advanced aeronautical defense system of the strongest military power of the world does not get a scramble order and just faff around for 2 hours. I'm sorry, it just doesn't happen. These men were trained to intercept ICBMs for Christ's sake.

er maybe that was the entire reason al-qaeda executed the attack on that particular day?

RC you gotta remember that this shit was planed 8 years in advance. With that much time, it doesn't surprise me that someone infiltrated the NORAD headquarters, and either screwed around with the systems or found the perfect day to do this. Also the more like a conspiracy theory it looks, the better the terrorists look, that could of been there whole plan, like many of my History teachs have said "The Patriot Act was exactly what the terrorists wanted us to do."

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

For once in my life... I AGREE WITH RAYNE.
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    "The Patriot Act was exactly what the terrorists wanted us to do."
    no, i think they just wanted us to die

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    er maybe that was the entire reason al-qaeda executed the attack on that particular day?
    Unless Al Qaeda, operating on limited funds out of caves in the Middle East, had inside information of top secret military command shifts with hardly a few days notice, I don't think they incorporated it into their plans.

I'm sorry but I really don't think there's any way you guys can convince me that a terrorist organization outside of the James Bond world could have anywhere near the technical, organizational, political, and financial power required to do something like bypass NORAD, let alone pull off the rest of 9/11.

limited funds
    bin laden inherited a family fortune amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars which he used to finance al-qaeda's operations. and i don't even fucking know why you're assuming that they literally live in caves. caves may be their SECRET HIDEOUTS but if there's anything yesterday's raid has shown us then it's that they do have centres of operation in areas well outside the desert.

and let's not pretend 9/11 was some feat of utter sophistry and genius that could not have been orchestrated by some arab buffoons with lots of money and BONKERS. it was four planes crashing into fucking buildings; one of them missed its path and ended up in the middle of nowhere and two of them hit the same tower. all were directed to well-known landmarks which were easy to target. hijacking planes, on the wider scale of things, isn't all that hard. and i think you're giving NORAD way too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    bin laden inherited a family fortune amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars which he used to finance al-qaeda's operations. and i don't even fucking know why you're assuming that they literally live in caves. caves may be their SECRET HIDEOUTS but if there's anything yesterday's raid has shown us then it's that they do have centres of operation in areas well outside the desert.
    Assuming they didn't stage it like they staged Hussain's capture.

youre crazy

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

hahahaha

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Assuming they didn't stage it like they staged Hussain's capture.
    RC's trollin'

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    RC's trollin'
    I'll have to look at my sources again. Basically, all the photographs of Saddam's hole had, in the background, this particular type tree. It was rather obvious because the trees were in full bloom and quite pretty. That tree only blooms at one time of the year, and that time was like 6 months off from when they said they captured Saddam. So either the photographs of his capture and hiding place were fake or they captured him months prior to telling anyone.

Then why do half of there terrorist attacks fail now? Usually its some bullshit with a fualty device, but these people plan these things for years, there is no fucking way it failed that easiliy. No they just want to scare us, so we start taking away out own rights.

TrIAl Kirby... TrIal....
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast