Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have any of you ever....

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Until you've posted a paper of any merit on this forum Rayne, I wouldn't be pointing fingers of who's who.
    haha yes because the number of papers youve posted is the sole gauge of intellectual capacity. brilliant. you should write a paper on that.

I got a 4.0 all the way through high school.

i wouldnt consider a 4.0 in an american school impressive unless youre taking a shitload of ap classes

apparently you can have a gpa above 4.0 if you take college courses or shit like that. not that i know anything about those though.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i wouldnt consider a 4.0 in an american school impressive unless youre taking a shitload of ap classes

Rayne, you can talk all high and mighty about how much better your education is and all that jazz, but, at the end of the day, you live in a desert rat country and no matter how many times you profess your schooling superioirty, America doesn't want you. hahaha

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

dogar my education system sucks, its just harder than yours

regardless of the dubious quality of my education system, at the end of the day dogar you graduated with honours at a community college, youre going to a shitty university, youre studying for a bachelors in history which is arguably the social science which requires the least amount of intellect, you plan to become a public high school teacher for the rest of your life and youre going to share an apartment in an all men's building with god. maybe thats what you want; all cool. but with all that you dont get a free pass to be socially or intellectually condescending towards anyone else on this forum when you suck harder than most of us. literally and figuratively.

hahaha rayne's really held onto the idea of me and dogar living with a bunch of guys for a while now. gotta get to sleep somehow i guess.

ashahsg "all men's building." rayne you've really build this up in your mind havent you.

im pretty sure dogar mentioned he was looking at "all mens buildings" or shit like that for you both to move into. if youre actually imagining me fantasising in the middle of the night about you both and a bunch of guys having orgies in an "all mens building" then that says more about you than it does about me.

hahaha no he just said he saw an advertisement for an apartment with guys looking for roommates. you cant deflect this rayne, you're the one imagining buildings full of men just by the very mention of me and dogar having some male roommates.

I just emailed an all male apartment too.
    ok

an apartment, as in a couple rooms plus a living room kitchen etc. rayne's insatiable appetite has turned an apartment into an entire building, TEEMING with nothing but men.

hold on im channeling dogar:

hahahahahahahahahhkajhjhkljwkjnbahjksdfrlhmnbASASH MD;AGMHK

im finding the term all mens building entirely too hilarious. ahahshags

god when i imagine an all mens building i picture an old, derelict apartment complex with a sign outside that says 'men only'. not whatever homoerotic images youre imagining me visualising.

something a lot more fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    regardless of the dubious quality of my education system, at the end of the day dogar you graduated with honours at a community college, youre going to a shitty university, youre studying for a bachelors in history which is arguably the social science which requires the least amount of intellect, you plan to become a public high school teacher for the rest of your life and youre going to share an apartment in an all men's building with god. maybe thats what you want; all cool. but with all that you dont get a free pass to be socially or intellectually condescending towards anyone else on this forum when you suck harder than most of us. literally and figuratively.

Well Rayne, at least I got were I am on my own, my daddy didn't pay my way to achieve my goals. And however way you look at it, my education is still valued more all throughout the world than your sandbox studies. Just sayin'. So go ahead, keep trying to down play me, I'm sure you're right, I mean, come on, you ARE a 16 year old boy from the United Arab Emirates, HOW COULD you possibly be wrong...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    an apartment, as in a couple rooms plus a living room kitchen etc. rayne's insatiable appetite has turned an apartment into an entire building, TEEMING with nothing but men.
    hahahahahaha

We all know Rayne has a tenancy to dabble in homosexual erotica, he is from the middle east you know. And rememer what Lopaka said about then men around there, "They say that women are for making babies, men are for pleasure."

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Well Rayne, at least I got were I am on my own, my daddy didn't pay my way to achieve my goals.
    you act like going to community college is something to be proud of, and that not having a dad to piss money at you is an excuse. the best universities in the us have endowments in the billions of dollars who would have offered you a full ride to study in any of them if they felt you were worth it. you spent the majority of your teenage years flirting with 12 year olds and boasting about your penis size on a pokemon forum. you have accomplished nothing, done nothing noteworthy in the 23 years since you were queefed out of your mothers vagina; theres nothing of any worth associated with your name that would prevent any respectable university from throwing your application in the trash can. dont pretend that you achieved something significant by graduating cum laude from an educational institution that houses an innumerable amount of retards and rejects. you go to the university that you do because it has low enough standards to take you.

And however way you look at it, my education is still valued more all throughout the world than your sandbox studies. Just sayin'.
    im in high school you moron; who cares how much my current education is valued over yours? what matters is that a year and a couple of months from now ill either be in a university that ranks in the top twenty of the usnwr or a institute of technology that your shitty state college will never be able to hold a candle to. you hold your education in so much regard yet the fact that youre a product of it is negates everything you have to say on the subject.

So go ahead, keep trying to down play me, I'm sure you're right, I mean, come on, you ARE a 16 year old boy from the United Arab Emirates, HOW COULD you possibly be wrong...hahaha
    its an extreme irony that youre being looked down upon and insulted by a 16 year old rich kid in the united arab emirates, and all you can do is spam 'hahahahahahaha' because you cant come up with a rebuttal that holds any ground. im going to keep responding to you until you fully realise how embarrassingly pathetic you are right now and have been since you started flaunting your intellectual superiority to kids on internet forums

Blah blah blah whatever you say rich boy, have daddy pay your way in life. Oh and I'm 21, not 23. haha

Haha sandbox studies, I kill myself sometimes. xD

youre an idiot

You're a rich boy that has everything handed to you. I'd rather work myself up from humble beginnings than being a pampered rich boy like you.

...youre an idiot.

And another thing, you say I have done nothing with my life. Are you insinuating you have? And if you are, anything you argue that you have done of any merit is directly because your dad had the money to give you that opportunity. You aren't some type of intellectual savant Rayne, you're just some rich boy that likes to wave his money around.

<__<

youre an idiot

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast