Thread: RC is kinda drunk.

Default RC is kinda drunk.

On a scale of 1 to plastered I'd say I'm about a 4, more than buzzed but less than full drunk.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

OH MAN BRO

Remember that topic I made when I was high on medication and totally freaking out?

Yeah, I liked that.

To date that night is in like my top 5 best nights ever.

Oh, I'm like a 6/10 right now.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

the loneliest drunk thread of all time

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

It's no fun to drink alone
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

i dont GET drinking. if you need a couple of drinks to party you must be boring as shit when not under the influence. and if you want to 'drown your sorrows' in alcohol then man up you pussy.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i dont GET drinking. if you need a couple of drinks to party you must be boring as shit when not under the influence. and if you want to 'drown your sorrows' in alcohol then man up you pussy.
    Why is it that you only ever see posts like this written by people who don't drink?

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Why is it that you only ever see posts like this written by people who don't drink?

probably because its about not getting drinking

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

You statistically assess your drunkness?

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

I can name at least three people on this thread that certainly aren't sober, going by the nonsensical sentence structuring and double-posting going on here.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

RC needs drinking buddies. Everyone I know is either out of state, in school, or working 2 jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    You statistically assess your drunkness?
    I used to do that when I started. I was a super analytical drunk back then. These days, I'm just more loving.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Tequillaaaa ^___^
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha