Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Laughs* I bet your absolutely TIRED of all of these wretched newbies, I amuse? *Eyes glisten* Well, prepare to be dazzled.

Ohhh, I didnít know she had a bodyguard! Youíre not going to hurt us, are you? Annie's Avatar

Default *Laughs* I bet your absolutely TIRED of all of these wretched newbies, I amuse? *Eyes glisten* Well, prepare to be dazzled.

*Grins deviously* My, my, my, aren't you the lucky ones? You get the infamous Annie herself to be apart of your sweet little forums!

*Winks* Well...this should be interesting shouldn't it, Oakley? *Looks around* Oakley? *Frowns* Hrmf.
    Well this is disappointing...my sister isn't here. Ah well. *Shrugs* Who needs her anyway?

*Oakley enters the forum*
    Oakley: I heard that! >:0
    Annie: o.0

Hm. Nice to meet you anyway. *Smiles* I'm sure we'll get along...possibly.

Oh darling, why the long face? You know I'm kidding, right? ....Right? :/

(I hope you all know I was only trying to act like Annie because I'm a big fan of hers. I'm not like her though. I'm not prissy at all. Chillax. ♥)

~Annie
    Screw this shit! I finally figured out why many users don't stay at PokeDream, including me.
    Because many of you are so fricken rude and mean you scare off the newbies! Ugh! Can you not be NICE to other users? Jesus!

meh. welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

Ohhh, I didnít know she had a bodyguard! Youíre not going to hurt us, are you? Annie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KhaosMonsterEnergy View Post
    meh. welcome
    Awwww! The first person to welcome me! Thank you! ♥
    Screw this shit! I finally figured out why many users don't stay at PokeDream, including me.
    Because many of you are so fricken rude and mean you scare off the newbies! Ugh! Can you not be NICE to other users? Jesus!

Stay, even if your an alt, we need more of them, pudding was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I've been hanging 'round these forums for a bit...I think I might stay. <3

Super.

So you have lurked here?
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

Quote Originally Posted by KhaosMonsterEnergy View Post
    So you have lurked here?
    These words are true. ^^ But no, I'm not an alt. I don't have any other accounts on here but this one. <3

pudding wasnt an alt

Hey, what do I know, I am always out of the loop.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

hi khawner

your welcome

in any other circumstance, hi and welcome to the sickeningly huge portrayal of legible rape known as pokedream

your welcome

Welcome to PD,Annie
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.Ē Lord's Avatar

Hey, what do I know, I am always out of the loop.
    Could be due to your mental capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    in any other circumstance, hi and welcome to the sickeningly huge portrayal of legible rape known as pokedream
    Ok, this made me laugh XD

Thanks so much everyone! I like you guys already <3

Pants is this khawner?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Hello Little orphan child

this isn't khawner, i just like saying that to everyone to fuck with their heads and create violent conspiracy. OR DO I?

your welcome

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

Got carrots?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

You seem familiar...

That aside, welcome, fellow lurker.

I'm officially creeped out now. o.0 Why in the hell does everyone think I'm familiar? XD

Mmm...yes.

annie, this mustache fetishman is the seymour, and he is one of our many lurkles on the site. i apologize that i wasn't able to introduce myself properly, but i'm not going to be bothered to do something so IDIOTIC!

Annie, will you entertain us with stories of old? and fancy rums? and Portuguese slave girls!?? because that would be sweet.

your welcome

Please, pants, keep it formal. It's facial hair in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    annie, this mustache fetishman is the seymour, and he is one of our many lurkles on the site. i apologize that i wasn't able to introduce myself properly, but i'm not going to be bothered to do something so IDIOTIC!

Annie, will you entertain us with stories of old? and fancy rums? and Portuguese slave girls!?? because that would be sweet.
    Hahahahaha XD Sorry, I don't have any stories for ya at the moment. Maybe some other time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast